Mastermind

Somalia on the Brink of Another Civil War

Caasimada online said this and that is all the news you post.  Read more news outlets to balance it out.  

On 4/16/2021 at 9:41 PM, Che -Guevara said:

This Saadiq character had good gig going. I  get the feeling he will back into fold when money runs out. Xamaasad tol jeebka ma buuxiso.

Bariiskiisii uu ciid iskaga shuba.  

Duufaan   

I do not have problem people protesting. Few kids running around, using camera to make it big deal. John may also get a deal too to give up. 

23 minutes ago, Duufaan said:

I do not have problem people protesting. Few kids running around, using camera to make it big deal. John may also get a deal too to give up. 

Tolka doesn't pay well.

I don’t understand why Farmaajo is so desperate to stay on and plunge Somalia into another civil war. I am also very surprised many are cheering for him to extend his term without an election. How is this worth it? If he is beloved, he will be elected by the parliament just like they did in his first term. He must let the country have doorasho dadban. If there is a massive civil war you will all be responsible. Stop the crazy talk and call for the man’s resignation. 

Shurwac   
4 hours ago, Dahireeto said:

I don’t understand why Farmaajo is so desperate to stay on and plunge Somalia into another civil war. I am also very surprised many are cheering for him to extend his term without an election. How is this worth it? If he is beloved, he will be elected by the parliament just like they did in his first term. He must let the country have doorasho dadban. If there is a massive civil war you will all be responsible. Stop the crazy talk and call for the man’s resignation. 

So, Deni & Madoobe who agreed and signed the Sept 17 / its Badoa amendment, yet turned around and rejected its implementations are not to blame?. Oke, then keep ushering in the civil war you're so eager...Caano ka dhan.