Sign in to follow this  
Buuxo

Jihad by Demographics

Buuxo   

Interesting video on youtube.What you all think?

The challenge has been set for us muslims in the

so called 'Western world' but do you think we can reach the target fertility rate of 8.1 ? :D

Blessed   

LOL. Kanu dira diraaleysanaa, fascism disguised as religious / cultural concern. :rolleyes: So what if the number of Muslims increase through our high fertility. They need more births / children to offset the looming economic / population crises in Europe.

I agree totally with Gadafi, it's all about da'wah and good example and ultimately the Qadr of Allah.

I see this video is making the rounds.

This same video was a subject of a very lengthy debate on a technical forum i frequent , just a few days ago.

:D the guy who posted it got a cyber thrashing.

try convincing a group of engineers .. by prefacing every figure and supposed fact with "Research shows that " or even better "statistics prove that ...."

ADNAAN   

8 mill viewers is quite a number, cadaanka yaa bacda ka furi bal

Btw who said 25% of the belgium population are muslims .. there is no way that could be true.

The challenge has been set for us muslims in the

so called 'Western world' but do you think we can reach the target fertility rate of 8.1 ?

what does it stand for, dou have to round it up? if that is the case, it is not much really ... only 8 kids. Average somali family is probably 10. I don't know about the new generation though. People are learning about birth control, waa la il baxey :D

Buuxo   

^Walaal Allah is the All provider and source of sustenance.Have no fear ,Eebe wuxuu uu qoreey lee cunayaan.

Let's assume that the population growth that suggests muslims will become majority in Europe ,occurs. How many will be quality muslims? And will they still hold on to their faith or will it become eroded?