Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Well come back SOL!! lol

nuune   

Seems the error message in postin is no longer there now when u post.

Good stuff, and da invisible thing also seems to sorted out.

SOL is back to normal

Please keep reporting errors as you see them. We can't fix issue if you don't tell us what you are seeing at your end. A lot of these errors are unique to certain users only. Data was all corrupted and we had to clean up few things.

Keep helping folks.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

This is really weird - I can see Ms DD was the last person to comment in this thread and yet her post is invisible. I wonder if mine is invisible as well?

Didn't realise the site had gone down briefly, but glad to see it up nonetheless.

Briefly? It was a full week, woman. I blame SOL for my rubbish results at work last week. :D

How is your holiday going by the way?

^^And I was waiting for some amazing pics of sheep and goats from SL. I guess you now have an excuse to say the pics were ready last week but you couldn't post them because the forum was down. :D

NGONGE   

^^ Exactly. :D

I didn't take many pictures of sheep but took many of the landscape. Those should be good when I upload them I think.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Briefly? It was a full week, woman. I blame SOL for my rubbish results at work last week.
:D

How is your holiday going by the way?

A whole week, huh? That must have been frustrating!

Holiday is going OK, I finished the Indochina tour and I only have another few days left in SE Asia. :(

PS: did you encounter any slithering creatures in SL? If not, no worries, I saw LOADS and I have the photos for your viewing pleasure, if you like!

BOB   

How come I wasn't informed about this? lol I didn't know that SOL was down as well...I would advice the powers that be to get rid of some of the old folks like me who are slowing down the progress and preventing the young bucks from joining in...in other words waan ku duqoownay meesha and its high time that we were LAID OFF.

I feel sorry for the young and fresh ladies who join up SOl these days as they came few years too late when the likes of Nuune, Rudy etc are all proud pensioners and don't have the staying power to run after abaayo macaanta meesha kasoo buuxsantay...Tolla'a yoo Tolla'ay. :mad:

Peace, Love & Unity.

Chimera   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Please keep reporting errors as you see them. We can't fix issue if you don't tell us what you are seeing at your end. A lot of these errors are unique to certain users only. Data was all corrupted and we had to clean up few things.

Keep helping folks.

Bro, is there a reason why we can't post pictures in PM's? its been like this for a while now so i doubt it has anything to do with the recent upgrade, is it an anti-spam thing?

This however doesn't explain why the same is happening to my signature(see the gaps)