Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Well come back SOL!! lol

Kool_Kat   

Ee enough hee@Admin wah test badanidaa bisinkee!!!

Although I haven't been here for what seems like ages, for the past few days every time I got a chance and checked, the damn site was down! :mad: Now you got my attention, meelna umasocdi ee dheesha naga dhaaf yaah... :D

Kool_Kat   

I think meesha wili wey qasan tahay, much like I've been feeling lately!!! What happened to my post? I mean it shows that I am the last to post on this topic, yet it some how magically isn't showing! :D

Sol techies/admin could have afforded to let us know in advance when the site is being maintained. A little message everytime you tried to visit could have been helpful or in advance warning for the members and visitors. Anything.

I for one have been blaming my pc for not being able to load the bloody page!

Deeq A.   

nomads, this was an unplanned outage caused by hard drive failure, the timing of which was not of our own choosing. Apologies for the inconvenience.

we are still trying hammer out few glitches.

Bare with us if you don't mind ...

Originally posted by Admin:

nomads, this was an unplanned outage caused by hard drive failure, the timing of which was not of our own choosing. Apologies for the inconvenience.

we are still trying hammer out few glitches.

Bare with us if you don't mind ...

Good job Admin.

Btw way I get this error whenever I post something.

Error

Sorry, UBB has encountered an unexpected, fatal error. This error is extremely abnormal. Please contact the board administration. The error text is:

Can't open 'MembersPath/user_po sts/00004345.cgi'.

Permission was denied - please ask the administrator to check the permissions on that file/directory.

The exact error returned by the operating system is:

Permission denied

» Please use your browser's back button to return.

This is really weird - I can see Ms DD was the last person to comment in this thread and yet her post is invisible. I wonder if mine is invisible as well?

Didn't realise the site had gone down briefly, but glad to see it up nonetheless.