Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

District 9: Great film

district-9-2.jpg

district-9-marketing-poster.jpg

I watched this film the other day, and it was surprisingly enjoyable. A great Sci-Fi movie from South Africa of all places, well acted with good effects and a well written story.

Malika   

^You will have to pass through my 6'6 ,with a body like Mike Tyson of a husband..lafahaagaa ugaa baaq baan kudihii lahaa.. :D

Nevertheless,shaah iyo buskuud walla kusiin,perhaps introduce you to one you could 'talk' with.. icon_razz.gif:D

Haa...Ducaysane, fahamtiini. Gacantaanad rabin inaad jeebka galiso soo maaha? Meel aan fadhiisano sheekayno kuye. Shuqulak shuqulak. War Ilaahay baa irzaaqada bixiyee, hablaha cinemada gee oo popcorn iyo icecream iyo soda isugu dar.

'I'm not a movie guy'. Haahey. icon_razz.gif

Cara.   

LOL, Val when Ducaysane says he wants to talk, he means with his hands. And not in the Italian way icon_razz.gif

Gabadhu waay daashay constantly swatting him away and the poor dear thinks he will behave at the cinema.

I'm seeing District 9 tonight! I'm not really a sci-fi movie person but I've heard so many good things about this one.

I can't remember last time I saw movie. I have time, I will try to see Tarantino's new flick.

American movies get so bad, it turned off, but I developed taste for German movies specially the ones about the Nazi era and East German gestapo.

Kool_Kat   

Val and Malika bless your hearts...Horaa loo yiri 'ilaahow qofaan wax ogeyn cadaabin...Duceysane 's 'aan meel fariisanoo sheekeyno' isn't in the form of hadal...There are many types of sheekooyin! :D

About the movie, not a huge fan of sci-fi, but have seen good reviews about this movie...I'll see if I can pick it at flea-market this weekend I'A...