Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

they're certainly not giving us any guidance…how on earth can we respect them?

Originally posted by GJ_Sheikhspear:

[QB] wen dis brogram on?

Camel boy the sheikhspeari, lol, the program was aired twice since last month, the program presenter is called - Abdulkadir if am not mistaken, he's the one who presents Ra'iyga Dadwaynah, a very popular program somalis world wide air their opinion about what is going on in somalia in general and based in london studios of universal TV.

I watched the full program the second time, i think its an email away if you wanna know when they will realse again or they will give you some hints - viola mate

Originally posted by Dhulqarnayn -alSumaale:

[QB] Sharmarkee lol@ your response usually when members accuse another forumer of being a limitless ignoramus they have a history of past encounters from which they deduce the person belongs to the beforementioned category of ignorance. We on the other hand don't have a history on this forum so caadi iskadhig sxb it's like i hurt your feelings or something which wasn't even my intention.

I used 'fables' as a substitute for 'hearsay dogma' i have seen in the past people claiming
70% of the Somali youth are in incarceration, 55% have abortions, 89% use Jaad
and all of these claims were accompanied by:
''i saw once one this program..(program not mentioned)''
or
a recent study says..(study not mentioned)
etc etc

again my intentions were not to demean you, if i offended you i apoligize, this is internet sxb sometimes words reflect a different intention from what it's author projected.

Cafwan iyo masaamax adeer, my bad am not my oldself this days.

Cheers

Ibtisam   

^^^No you are not! you post far too much and you are forever picking fights with people. What gives my dear old man, whatever happened to cheerful Sharmarkee, lately buud baad iska siitaah! smile.gif

I have yet to see empirical studies which reflect these claimed statistics, but obviously no one can deny we have a problem.

^^lool become new burcaawi,Boredom ya Qaniima, boredom at work - we do less work than usual nowadays -dont ask me why, possible its the winter doldrums,But hey am planning to go on holidays inshaAllah, winter holidays, chasing the winter sun.

possible to take kids to tanazania, Kilimanjaro and serengti park, or to far east.they have been to Somalia/somaliland,gulf and all over europe, i hate to go north america - dont need to!

- possibly go to K2 - Himalaya on my own, or Haj next year its too late now.

Ibtisam   

^^Can I come please? I can fit in your luggage! :D

Inshallah well hopefully holiday shall clear your head, and this has nothing to do with Burco, (warning you do not want to start a fight with North, he has still not forgiven me for my wonderful review ages ago! :( )

Lucky kids, I guess dads could be useful at times.

Ibtisam   

^^I don't think women are allowed two husbands my dear. I can only pick one I'm told, and seriously there must be better offeres than tents and minyaro :D so No thanks.

Ibtisam   

I just realised I walked into that one.. with my eyes closed! damn! :D

don't worry baal iska qoosol waax yaar.

I still cannot get over the "TENT" comment! it must be your Arab side coming out, surely Burco...never mind :D