Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Like it?

Qac Qaac   

although i didn't see, what we are measuring with, when we saying, which is the best avatar, is it colour, the picture, what it stands for..

so all i seen from ppl's avatars are just some cartoon thing.. is this a grade 6 class, damn ppl.. ur avatar u have a segnificant ok.. with all that said, u would all know that mine stands for something..

Nazra   

I like to play it safe :cool: . I am scared of Somali gurls....they are violent.

looool@goonle

I thought she lost it for a while, not her PMS tantrums again.

Originally posted by liibaan:

Xu: Don't kill Xu.

Me: Don't kill who?

Xu: Xu.

Me: That's what I'd like to know,who?

Xu: Xu,That's who!!!!

Me: Huh? :confused:

Xu: You know,the one with the Pikachu slapping around another Pikachu avatar.

Me: Oh,OK...Who is that?

Xu: Xu.

Me: Didn't we just have this conversation?Who is it?

Xu: Xu,you fool!!

Me: Who's who??!!I don't get it.

Xu: I'm Xu.Nice to meet you.

Me: You're who?I don't get it.

Xu: I give up...This is a stick up!!Give me all your cereal toys!!

Me: No!!!!But what are my kids gonna play with?

Xu: That's your problem,not mine.Now,give 'em u-p or I'll sic my Pikachu on you and he'll slap the sh*t outta ya!!

*Hands over every toy he has*

Me: Please forgive me,my loved ones...

I'm not setting out to rob anyone! The Cereal Toy Collection Fund is a charity and therefore the donations are voluntary for those who are willing to give. For those who aren't, well I might have to send someone over to discuss things.

The CTCF is not responsible for any damage to property, internal organs, limbs and mental state that might occur as a result of being too selfish to donate a cereal toy to the CTCF. Repeated refusal is entirely at your own mortal risk. Safeguard from vicious assassins is entirely dependent on the quality and number of toys donated. Once donated, you are expected to donate regularly until the termination of contract or possibly your life.

uchi   

Pucca's avatar would have to be the best one yet. Lets be more original if you are seriouse about investing in your avatar.

Pucca   

four pages and not once did anyone vote for anyone elses avator ...except for sky's neice and now when you add uchi's too; looks like pucca won this one.

lexy dear, mel joog hade there's no need to take the chopsticks and do pucca any damage; your chance will come...

^_^

Janna   

Goonle

PMS? Brother PMS occurs during the beginning of the cycle not throughout ones menstrual cycle.

Nazra

Keep smiling, soon you are not going to have any teeth left. That's not a threat but a promise.

FatB   

Keep smiling, soon you are not going to have any teeth left That's a threat

^^quite the hothead arn't you lex!!!

just a reminder it is ramadaan! ;)

FatB   

no, hardhead is someone who is thick, slow...and certainly u are to the contry.

a hothead is someone who has a short fuse andis overly emotional. as is reflected on ur threat on nazra.

;)

FatB   

nothing will come out of wishful thinking, didn't u no that or is it one of those life lessons that u missed due to over emotional arguments lol icon_razz.gif

Janna   

One and Only

I didn't miss a lesson. My mother has taught me all I need to know. Having said that, I don't believe I am emotional when it comes to arguments on Somaliaonline. What a strange thing to say though, "emotional arguments".

Whenever I view my topic, I pray to god that you haven't replied. But to my disappointment, your name is displayed. So I struggle to reply and I hate every minute of it. So please stop replying and start going else where. Other topics.