Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Like it?

Janna   

Quruxleey, Lol

I think that's why I like Sisqo because of his dragon.

Losty,

Your avator looks dark and mysteries. :D Though I doubt you are as spanky as Johnny Deep though.

Pucca,

I would strangle your Korean friend.

Good for you guys atleast if you don't like your avatar you can changed it into something you like more.

I on the other hand (Sadly and Unfortunetly) is stuck with my avatar for the rest of my stay in here.

Orders from above, I guess different rules apply to different groups. Some here perceive me as a rebel but hey I've nothing to complain about, I really don't mind it but it sets me apart from all of you.

So I can proudly proclaim that I'am the only one who is stuck not only with his avatar but also signature and that bloody name Yoonis. I'd rather be Sheikh Yoonis, anyhow I've3 to come to terms with these issue.

"I don't think..."

That's excatly my problem, you say that you don't think aha... but do you actually know for fact.

Do you know it for fact.

I'am 100% certain thay you don't know but that you rather don't "think" is somehow taken too far. Good try but worthless.

Janna   

Wants sad and depressing is you desperately seeking some sort of drama in your life. Why create problems for yourself?

Is having amity in one's life consider something worthless now?

Some people have totally gone bonkers.

Some people have totally gone bonkers

Walaal hopefully iam not one of those who have gone "bonkers".

Anyway Walaal I wasn't applying that you or you thoughts were "worthless", on the contrary I cherish your contributions in here, the majority of it is interesting, mind-stimulating and challenging to one's intellect.

What I meant with worthless was your implication of your to suggest that I was looking for mere "drama".

Let me tell you that, although we do not know each other however I don't do drama, nor am I a attenionseeker or someone who looks for trouble.

Iam a relative quite person.

I don't have any issues but I found it somehow odd that as a full member (nomad) of SOL, I do not have the same rights as you. You can view, delete and update your profile, I on the contrary is stuck with what I've now.

I thought being a member of this site, one has got certain "rights" and "responsibilities". I have to accept somehow my status.

As you know no protest threads are allowed in here, I've numeriously complaint to the people in charge but they were not interested. I've the pms but I will not make them public because they were meant to be private in the first place.

I just wanted to raise awareness and let me repeat it to you, I don't have any issues and I wasn't expecting anyone to reply to what I've written nor did I expect any sympathy or pityness of the fellowing members in here.

Last but not least Iam proud to be the only nomad in here, who cannot view/update his profile.

Pucca   

Pucca,

I would strangle your Korean friend

<<pucca is dancing with chopsticks in her hands...you sure you STILL want to strangle her?

korean pucca+chopsticks=one beat up lexus. ^_^

Nazra   

oh, that is so sweet yoonis.

PS:The admin here is worse then President Bush.

Protest all u like they don't care.

Just a handy tip smile.gif

Nazra   

I have my nails sharpen, lets take lexy down. hehehe :D

Actually, i might run away with my high heels and leave you to rip each other. :D

Janna   

Nazra you fulay. Keep running.

As for Pucca I will be using her own chinese chopsticks to do some damage to her.