Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Taxi driver kissed girl ‘to comfort her’

NGONGE   

I think people are jumping the gun here. Somalis would kiss you at the first opportunity they get. I don't know about the girls, but guys, have you not had a bit of an altercation with a total stranger (Somali) in a maqaaxi and as you jumped around promising to kick his head in, he would apologise and try to kiss your head (and neck) to prove it? Our Taxi driver friend sounds like one of those. I mean it's not like he tried to squeeze her bottom or anything (a pervert's first goal). :D

Juxa   

lol whatever goes in the makhaaxi bisinka?

guys kissing aah by way of apology? waligey ma maqlin

ngonge are you sure inaan lagaa faaiideysan?

AYOUB   

^ :D

Ngonge, how about the bosom kissing? Does that take place in our dodgy cafeteria as well?

OMG! Juxa, why must you confuse adeer NG like that? Lol! Reminds me of this one Friends episode where Joey recommends his tailor to Chandler and the tailor gets a bit grabby. And later Chandler complains and Joey says; "men thats what all tailors do." LOL! So NG all along thought thats how Somali people are in the maqaaxi and now your asking in laga faaiideeystay?

NGONGE   

Juxa, it is the Somali way. Ayoub, I have not encountered any bosom kissing. :D

(it's actually very patronising).

nuune   

Sheekaan rabey inaan sheego, balse dib ayaan ula noqdey, waan iska daayey,

waxaan soo xasuustey saddex nin oo wada fadhida makhaayad, saddexduba waa muqayyiliin giirku adkaadey oo aysan masaartu kareen, sida caadada ah meesha lagu qayilayo there has to be a space of minimum one meter between them, and one time, one of the guys chewing the khat went for the bathroom, only to come back his khat is half missin, was stole by his friends, they were messing with him, saddexduba marqaanku meeshii ugu danbeeyay ayuu marayaa iney ciyaarayaan iyo in kale la kala garan maayo, nooa marqaankan loo yaqaanana waa ha i taaban ku taaban maayee.

xariifkii soo noqey, his khat is half-missin, he asked them, "cid kale qaadkeyga ma qaadan ee isa sheega nacala aabihiin ku yaalee" markuu intaa dhahey mid labadii ka mid ahaa ayaa xanaaqey oo yiri "kufurtu billaahi inaan kurka kaa goyn hadaad mar danbe na aflagaadeeso", waa la isku xeed xeetay, kii sadexaad waa aamusanyahay, labadii kale dagaal bey u diyaar garoobeen,

kii sadexaad ee fadhiyey ayaa labadii kale qaadkoodi inta uu isku darsadey iska baxey, meeshu waa eber, labadii waa ay murmayaan oo la isku feer duubtey, kii sadexaad tag, labadii is feeri rabtey inta ay is fiir-fiiriyeen ayey dhaheen mee saaxiibkeen, meeshii bey eegeen, waaba eber, all their khat is missing, wey is raali galiyeen, anaa kaa gardarnaa iyo waxas baa la isku raali galiyey and at the same time kissingka uu NGONGE sheegayay ayaa meesha ka dhacey, this time, the kissing is lugaha hoose cirbaha weeyaan.

PS: Makhaayada gees baan ka fadhiney aniga iyo asxaab kale, dagaalkii bey nagu bar gooyeen laakin.

AYOUB   

Somalis never apologise yaa Ngonge. You need to go back to that magaaxi and find out why that geezer kissed you on the neck. Very strange indeed.

Juxa   

CH i am only looking out for him

waraa ngonge how often have you been a victim of neck-kissing? was it politically motivated? was qabiil involved? any bets taken?

bal isi soo baarbaar,waabad dhibantahaye

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I think people are jumping the gun here. Somalis would kiss you at the first opportunity they get. I don't know about the girls, but guys, have you not had a bit of an altercation with a total stranger (Somali) in a maqaaxi and as you jumped around promising to kick his head in, he would apologise and try to kiss your head (and neck) to prove it? Our Taxi driver friend sounds like one of those. I mean it's not like he tried to squeeze her bottom or anything (a pervert's first goal).
:D

What the hell? A guy kissing your neck? lool,iska ilaali khasiis buu ahaa kaas.

NGONGE   

^^ I daaya dee. :D

Ayoub, dee adiga way ku dili jireen icon_razz.gif , marka waliga apology maad arkin. Annaga gacanta naga horeen jirtay (since I could never keep an argument going in Somali). That's when the patronising kissing started.

Norf, don't act like you didn't, chips waaxid. :D

Tuujiye   

loool@ Norf...

Waraa nuune maqaayadaas anba waan fadhiye nooh!

Ngonge ileen fuleybaad aheed odayahoo carabka ah..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

^He landed at Heathrow still wearing his khamiis.

Ngonge, I didn't have fights. I wasn't the oldest. I used to hide behind them :D

NGONGE   

Get back to the topic please, people. I do not drive taxis. :D

Norf, I'll have you know that I was fully clad in designer La Coast way before the trendy kids knew what it was. :cool: