Sign in to follow this  
me

Abu iyo Ibn miidhan

me   

Is it me or did the fake surwaalgaabs hijack SOL?

Abu iyo Ibn miidhan baa meeshiba qabsaday.

Maybe us Somali's with a Germanic cultural background should start calling ourselves Von's and Van's

Someone had to replace those brothas who got man handled by the anti sawal gaab band . Woo unto ye. I am talking about the likes of Castro & Cara,Ngonge & Caano Geel,Naden & Johny Bravo & whats that demented fellows name from Canada? Yeah SocodBadne! :D

Speaking of Sawalgaabs,where is Khayr & Khalaf?

Originally posted by me:

Is it me or did the fake surwaalgaabs hijack SOL?

Abu iyo Ibn miidhan baa meeshiba qabsaday.

Maybe us Somali's with a Germanic cultural background should start calling ourselves Von's and Van's

My first thought was to call you "Ibnu Me" then it occured to me that will mean "Anaa is Dhalay" odd huh.

ok... if you insist then we shall call you....wait.....wait...(True Dr Evil voice) "Tacbaan Van me"

Cheers

RedSea   

99% of members here chit chat in af Angiriis too. Let us not pick on the Arabs, at least they are Muslim. But these mr.me's, red sea's are all English names. They got to go.

me   

Laa antun eesh calaa ciyaal casiir.

Anaa abu me ibnu miyi al holandi.

How about Somalifying SOL handles?

peasant   

hello Van Crocodile and meet Van Hyena.

It is cool how people of certain country have something before their last name. For Mauritanians they put Ould before their last name and is equivalent to the Ben or Bin of the Arabs. I once asked a Mauritanian and his answer was they would not want to be mistaken for jews as they too use the Ben like the arabs. For somalis Ina is enough i guess, though it is only used conversationally.