Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Bollywood actor to go to jail.

RedSea   

Salman Khan that is. You know him right? he's going to jail for hunting animal on the endengered spicy list few years back. He was convicted in '06.

Indians are not kidding. They said no star is above the law. measure that up against the other dirty wood in Cali..stars are apparently above the law though they are the most corrupt beings in America.

aha your favorite actor is going to jail.

RedSea   

He is. But you know he confessed that he did commit the crime. They would give him about 2 to 5 yrs in Prison. But they are saying since he 'confessed'(what an id1ots) his sentence might/will most likely be even less than that. So all in all you are looking a year if not less of prison time. Waa hadii cirka lootuuro.

I heard the owner of the team which he plays for (Atlanta falcons) is dog lover. uh oh Vick.

But seriously why do these rich black atheletes ruin their careers. I don't get it. Give me multi million dollars..I'll behave like lil soldier. :D

Mujaahid Baddacase filin Hindi fiirsanaayo, waa wareey iga dheh.

Kuwii hore maku soo gaartay horta? Daraamandar? Canjeex [whose films always had the least songs and thus a perennial favourite of ciyaalka]? Cali Dheere? Faaris/Jajandara? Yuulka Disgoo? Salaamasee? Amjid Khaan? Shakti? Mutun? Koofinda?

Dhanka gabdhana yaa laga xasuustaa taloow, let's see. Hiba Malmaliina? Sahra Deefi?

That is the way Soomaalida ugu wici jireen.

It seems, by the way, Hindi justice is much more cadaalad than those found in my Galbeedka nations, whose celebrities always have a loop hole. Sanjay Dutt too asagana tiisa ayaa heysato, oo lix sano lagu xukumay la lahaa.

Aaliyyah   

I was gonna start this topic, bt i wasnt sure how puja would react , i knew she was into indian movies. I thought i should have tissues handy.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

I thought i should have tissues handy.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...Tissue anyone...

Badacas, don't go all soft on me now...You and indian movies, what's up with that?

code:

Kuwii hore maku soo gaartay horta? Daraamandar? Canjeex [whose films always had the least songs and thus a perennial favourite of ciyaalka]?

Cali Dheere? Faaris/Jajandara? Yuulka Disgoo? Salaamasee? Amjid Khaan? Shakti? Mutun? Koofinda?

Dhanka gabdhana yaa laga xasuustaa taloow, let's see. Hiba Malmaliina? Sahra Deefi?

MMA, you remember them all well...

Amjid Khaan qosolkiisa lee saan u jeclaa...

Khax Khax Khax Khaaaaaaaaaaaax Khax Khax Khaaaaaaax Khax Khax...

Ok, I have to go now, I am gett all excited...

RedSea   

Hey c. Kat,

softy eh?

Read the other topic "real men do cry'. :D

MMA,

Saaxib. Well since coming to the West, I have only watched 2 or 3 Indian movies. The latest one being about 2 years ago. The story of music teacher (gacmo dheere or cali dheere) and the blind girl, you might remember that one. It's titled 'black' refering to her black glasses.

However back home. Indian movie were only one of view sources of 'entertainment'. There was not a movie that Dalamadar, gacmo dheere(cali dheere), gaalo master(mintun) started that I missed. I also did like faaris and Anika buur as well kamal hassan. Yes I use to watch it all the time after school in Hargeysa. :D

The funniest Indian moment was this movie I can't recall the title of that movie. But Cali dheere was starting that movie. at some point he was arrested and then brought to court for his hearing. During his hearing he tells the judge that he would demostrate how a car was stolen from him (something to that effect) and so the judge said 'go right on ahead sir'. He then tells everyone to clear the hall way so he could have a space to demonstrate...they did. And he goes 'xaam xaam' off he went and escaped. :D

Famous hees...'jumaa jumaa lelee, jumaa'...remember it. :D

Amjid Khaan qosolkiisa lee saan u jeclaa...

Khax Khax Khax Khaaaaaaaaaaaax Khax Khax Khaaaaaaax Khax Khax...

Waa wareey. See u xasuusato uus buurkii Amjid Khaan qosolkiis i dilay. Horta ma noolyahay Uusweyne Butis Baanjar taloow?

Baddacase, filimaanta Hindida waxee dadka ku naceen waa always the same plot lines. Aniga inta dagaaladda actionka lee ka fiirsan jiray back when my sisters soo ijaaran jiray cajaladda Hindida then pre-war. I used to pray mid Canjeex ama Faaris ku jiro inay noqdaan, less heeso and more dagaalo in their films. Markaas aaba igu dambeysay filin Hindi aan fiirsado.

Kuwii hore maku soo gaartay horta? Daraamandar? Canjeex [whose films always had the least songs and thus a perennial favourite of ciyaalka]? Cali Dheere? Faaris/Jajandara? Yuulka Disgoo? Salaamasee? Amjid Khaan? Shakti? Mutun? Koofinda?

anigu kuwaas uun baan aqaanaa ,,,, waxan yaryar ee dambe waxba la igama waydiiyo.

Hemamalina was my fav .... habarta waanba iska caashaqi gaadhay :D

Khaa'in dhukur yaa garanaya ??

Baluug   

Originally posted by Muj: Red Sea: he's going to jail for hunting animal on the endengered
spicy
list

He was caught hunting the infamous and dangerous besbaas lion, which bleeds hot sauce as a defense tactic. :D Sorry Muj, I just had to say that.

ZOLA   

Red sea,

i believe the name of the movie is HUM(1991). it was a major hit and THE SONG JUMMA CHUMMA was very popular at the time. they r many good indian movies that came out since BLACK was released. u should go check out the movie rental stores on Central Avenue...)