Sign in to follow this  
Jawaazay

Black Pharoahs....

^^^Marka hore fahan macnaha coon iyo fir.

fir: kasoo askumay, ama kasoo jeeda. tusaale; Faarax Brown wuxuu ka joogaa firkii ninkii balada ahaa ee reer manaxe.

coon: qof gaaban, oo da'diisa aan u qalmin. tusaale; Faarax Brown waa coon. weligiis intaas ma dhaafin :D .

Now, isku qabo labada eray. fir-coon = Faarax Brown wuxuu ka joogaa firkii ninkii gaabnaa ee coonka ahaa ee reer manaxe.

Sheeka xariiradu waxay tahay in nin gaaban oo soomali ahi uu dhulka Nubia tegey. Jiilal ka dib, dadkii ka farcamay ay madax ka noqdeem gobolkaa. Afsoomaali haraadi ah oo intii dadkaa ka caymatay ay ja-jab ugu hadli jireen weeye erayga asalkiisu.

Waase sheeko xariiro, still.

Maf Kees   

The ancient people of Kemet were as black as my leather sofa. Well maybe not that black. But the Nubians were jetblack in those days, that's for sure. The black pharaohs were talking about, were alien invaders from presentday Sudan and ruled both Egyptian kingdoms (Upper and Lower Egypt) for more than a century. But remember, these invaders were the first to build pyramids.

The Egyptians themselves were black, most probably Wesley Snipes look-a-likes. After the invasion of the Nubians and their rule as the 'Black Pharaohs', the Hyksos, Semitic, Assyrian, Persian, Greek, Roman, Arab, Turkish, French, British invaders followed. All these people mixed with much of the original black population in the Northern part of Egypt. You can see some pure Egyptians in Southern Egypt.

Take the Sfinx for example. His damn nose was removed, because it was broad and flat. History also indicates that many Egyptian treasures have disappeared or destroyed over the centuries. Luckily there are a lot left to show that Egyptians were black. Also back in the day, Northern Africa was mostly populated by black people from Egypt to Morroco, except for coastal enclaves such as Carthage and Alexandria.

Here are some pictures to prove my point:

71839011_c818fd4245.jpg

EGYPTIAN PHARAOH, OLD KINGDOM, 3RD TO 4TH DYNASTY (2650 BC TO 2600 BC)

71839012_739e4529d1.jpg

PHARAOH AMENHOTEP, 18 DYNASTY

71839014_03c0d1f05d.jpg

TRUE EGYPTIAN OR NUBIAN OF THE GREEK PERIOD (200 TO 300 BC)

I rest my case :cool: ......

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^^

fir: kasoo askumay, ama kasoo jeeda. tusaale; Faarax Brown wuxuu ka joogaa firkii nin ka balada ahaa ee reer manaxe.

coon: qof gaaban, oo da'diisa aan u qalmin. tusaale; Faarax Brown waa coon. weligiis intaas ma dhaafin.

Now, isku qabo labada eray. fir-coon = Faarax Brown wuxuu ka joogaa firkii ninkii gaabnaa ee coonka ahaa ee reer manaxe.

^^ :D

Shaydaanka iska naar Adeer HaHaHa,Funny Very Funny.

Waryee am only 5ft 2;Thats not being coon . :D

Johnny B   

I´ve heard the pharoah/somali LINK before, but is it somehow confirmable ?

The temptation to descend from the legendry pharoahs is soo irresistible. :D

^^^^^Don’t disappoint me now, JB, it is the reverse of that.

Originally posted by McPharax:

Shaydaanka iska naar Adeer HaHaHa,Funny Very Funny.

Waryee am only 5ft 2;Thats not being
coon
:D

Ciddaan ku arag u sheeg. :D

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^^^^Don’t disappoint me now, JB, it is the reverse of that.

quote:

Ciddaan ku arag u sheeg.
:D:D

Are you callin me a Liar Xiinin-Finiinow?? ;):D

Paragon   

In litarary terms, I heard the word 'fir' is not necessarilly representative of 'descendent' or 'off-springs' but rather, the word is said to mean 'dynasty'. 'Coon' on the other hand is always refer to as being 'short', but infact, according to those well versed in the linguistical and etymological meanings of Somali words, the term 'Coon' is said to mean 'Ancient'. As such the combination of the words 'Fir' and 'Coon' is readable as: The 'Ancient Dynasty'. Cushitic languages have long shared alot with hemetic languages such as Hebrew and others like Arabic.

There hasn't been enough research into the correlations between Somali and Ancient Egyptian language, but the little research that has been carried out did yield substantial results, showing the mutual sharing of terms with Arabic and not borrowing. The recognition of shared words also implicates many Somali words used in every day life since their origin and meaning are pre-Islamic and refer to the worship of gods. Evidence shows that cushitic languages such as Somali or Oromo are as old, if not older, than Arabic language. So in regards to the words 'Fir' iyo 'Coon', we shouldn't necessarilly subdue our langauge to Arabic or any other language.

^^

the word is said to mean 'dynasty'

are we talking about Somali language here? The Somali word "Fir" to mean daynasty. This proves that I need to work on my Somali lingo, I have learnt something to day!

Besides I thought what Xiin posted to be a simple joke.

So now you guyz are telling us that the word Fircoon is Somali, and it has similar meaning today in Somali as It meant before centuries ago to the real Fircoons. Im lost, any prove?

shivers

Nailah   

Originally posted by Jawaazay:

The History channel is doing a program on the black Pharoahs, it will air on saturday at 6PM E.

Thanks for the info, i'll be sure to watch it.