Sign in to follow this  
Dhashiike

Boycott McDonalds!

From http://boycottmcdonalds365.blogspot.com/

Boycott McDonalds 365 Black

Throwing out any pretense of being neutral in the culture war, McDonald's has taken up the rhetoric of black activists, suggesting those who oppose African-Americans are motivated by hate.

AFA has asked for a boycott of McDonald's restaurants because of the company’s promotion of the black agenda. AFA asked McDonald’s to remain neutral in the culture war. McDonald’s refused.

In response to the boycott, McDonald's spokesman Bill Whitman suggested to the Washington Post that those who oppose African-Americans are motivated by hate, saying "...hatred has no place in our culture." McDonald's has decided to adopt the "hate" theme used by black activist groups for years.

Whitman went on to say, "We stand by and support our people to live and work in a society free of discrimination and harassment." Mr. Whitman has intentionally avoided addressing the reason for the boycott. This boycott is not about hiring blacks or how black employees are treated. It is about McDonald's choosing to put the full weight of their corporation behind promoting their agenda.

McDonald's CEO Jim Skinner said the company will promote issues they approve. "Being a socially responsible organization is a fundamental part of who we are. We have an obligation to use our size and resources to make a difference in the world...and we do."

Take Action

• Sign the online Boycott McDonald's petition.

• Forward this to family and friends and ask them to sign the petition.

• Print and distribute the Boycott McDonald's petition.

• Call your local McDonald's. Speak with the manager. Tell him or her (in a polite manner) that you will be boycotting McDonald's until they stop promoting the pro-black agenda. To find the phone number of your nearest McDonald's, click here.

What the boycott of McDonald's IS about

It is about McDonald's, as a corporation, refusing to remain neutral in the culture wars. McDonald's has chosen not to remain neutral but to give the full weight of their corporation to promoting the black agenda, including entrepreneurship opportunities.

What the boycott of McDonald's IS NOT about

* This boycott is not about hiring blacks.

* It is not about blacks eating at McDonald's.

* It is not about how black employees are treated.

-------------------------

Sign the petition and spread the word.....

Chimera   

I don't get it, what's the 'black agenda'? who's boycotting it? Blacks? Whites?

I love Fishfilet Burgers mmmm

Oz   

Am not boycotting Mc'donalds. I need my Mc'cafe Capuccino fix every morning.

Baluug   

There's a million white suburban kids right now thinking "Right on!! Another way for me to pretend to be black!!" This boycott ain't gonna work.

McDonals is disgusting. I have tried it a couple of times never will I again. I am still puzzled to how any human can manage to swallow plastic.

Can you blame me for trying a girl needs her adipose tissue and what other fast way is there to gain some. ;)

Mc'Cafee lakiin, allah aniga is just sensational.

Ibtisam   

You should all be boycotting McDonalds anyway due to its consent verbal and financial support of Israel. Your money is being used to finance the Israel defence.

I've not ad McDs for 6years now, but I still remember those yummy Milkshakes and fish burgers.

Ms DD   

That is what I like/admire about you ibti. You do your bit. Now all I have to do is boycott the lovely salads of M&S.

Ibtisam   

^^Why because I have self control?? and an over active conscious? :(

Ms DD You should, you would feel good when they go fully bankrupt. I feel like I contributed to their financial woes in a small way. :D

NGONGE   

^^ They will not go bankrupt because you and a few busybodies refused to buy their products (most of their customers are non Muslim).

Beware the slippery slope of empty gestures, my dear busybody.

Oz   

^^ You took the words right out of my mouth and put it on the screen.