Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Year Of Bloodshed Predicted!

BOB   

Taipei - A Taiwan astrologer has predicted that 2005 will be a year of bloodshed for the United States, but peace between Taiwan and China.

"Terrorism will reach its peak in 2005 so the US will suffer more deadly terrorist attacks than the September 11 attack," Professor Yu Hsueh-hung, 54, said this week.

"Osama Bin Laden did not launch the attacks before the US presidential election because he was waiting for the election result. If John Kerry won, bin Laden would've adopted a different tactics. But since Bush has won re-election, he will launch the attacks," Yu said.

Bin Laden is likely to launch the attacks on the US after the Chinese New Year holidays - a week-long festival starting on February 9 next year.

He said the attacks have been delayed because Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat has just died and it is not suitable to mount the attacks now.

"Unlike the 9/11 attacks which hit only several targets in the US, this time there will be many attacks, mainly in the US but also in Europe," he said.

Yu based his prediction on the 1 500-year-old Tui Bei Tu (Push Back Chart) which predicts China and the world's future and is China's equivalent to French prophet Nostradamus's Centuries.

According to Tui Bei Tu, the chi - or energy - of the world completes a cycle every 60 years. Sixty years ago, the year 1945 saw the end of World War II but also the fiercest of fighting between Japan and the Allied Forces.

Terrorist attacks

The terrorist attacks will cause panic in the US and hurt its economy, but the information technology (IT) industry in California will boom because Americans, scared by the terrorist attacks, will stay home - reading, studying and making purchases online.

While many companies will go bankrupt because of the terrorist attacks, war-related industries - iron and steel, gold, oil and the futures market - will benefit from them.

The terrorist attacks will lead to the re-arrangement of US overseas-based troops and a re-distribution of global sphere of influence - both political and military.

The terrorism-caused war will last until the third quarter, possibly August. After 2005, there will be several years' peace in the world because the terrorists need a rest.

In the war between the US and the terrorists, there will be no winner.

While the US will be seized by terror in 2005, Asia will be an oasis and Asian countries will enjoy peace and stability.

"China will not be involved in the war, but will continue its robust economic growth. Taiwan-China ties will improve and Taiwan may even lift the ban on postal, transport and trade links with China," Yu said.

Peace, Love & Unity.

nafta   

The terrorism-caused war will last until the third quarter, possibly August. After 2005, there will be several years' peace in the world because the terrorists need a rest.

:D:D:D ...I'm sorry for finding that funny but its just silly. There will never be peace, in fact the worst times are starting now...expect the coming of "You Know Who" soon...acuudu bilaah....People who are dying now are fortunate enough not to see those times.

This man is obviously a fake!

IF HE WERE FOR REAL, WHY DID HE FORGET THE EVENTS ANY TWO-BIT PSYCHIC/TABLOID-ASTROLOGER COULD HAVE PREDICTED:

"Terrorism will reach its peak in 2005 so the US will suffer more deadly terrorist attacks than the September 11 attack," Professor Yu Hsueh-hung, 54, said this week.

Yeah, but our clever 'astrologer' failed to mention that when Mars is in the fifth house opposite the conjunction of Venus' second house with Jupiter: every tower in New York will EXPLODE without the use of ANY weapons/vehicles. In fact, Osama Bin Laden will be sending strong spiteful wave patterns from his cave in Talibanistan, that will destroy any infidel in its path. However, Bin Laden will fail to anticipate that the debris of of all those towers will be fertile enough to grow nuclear bombs.

"Osama Bin Laden did not launch the attacks before the US presidential election because he was waiting for the election result.

Hah! If ever there was proof of fraudulent psychic behaviour, this is it!

Osama was NOT waiting for the US election result!!! He was in fact waiting for the election results in Ukraine! Not that he had any nefarious intentions towards this country, but because the whole absurd election process was so highly entertaining. It was his favourite program on TV.

"Unlike the 9/11 attacks which hit only several targets in the US, this time there will be many attacks, mainly in the US but also in Europe," he said.

This is a completely FALSE prediction. Osama will not attack these targets. He will only provide consultation to WESTERN consumer groups who say that they want such abnominations as Disneyworld themeparks and Luxembourg eradicated for the health of our future children.

"China will not be involved in the war, but will continue its robust economic growth. Taiwan-China ties will improve and Taiwan may even lift the ban on postal, transport and trade links with China," Yu said.

Yes, but why didn't our 'esteemed' Yu not mention that China will organise every Chinese national to point in the general direction of West and simultaneously say: "neh neh neh neh, look at us, we're so cool, we're so fine, neh neh neh"

Yu based his prediction on the 1 500-year-old Tui Bei Tu (Push Back Chart) which predicts China and the world's future and is China's equivalent to French prophet Nostradamus's Centuries.

According to Tui Bei Tu, the chi - or energy - of the world completes a cycle every 60 years. Sixty years ago, the year 1945 saw the end of World War II but also the fiercest of fighting between Japan and the Allied Forces.

Whilst Tui Bei Tu is a very reliable source of vague predictions, it is not the only one. Mr. Yu has failed to take into account the ominous movements of the influential planet Krypton and Mars, which predict beyond any informed doubt, that much misery on its way. Some of the tragedies that are bound to happen in 2005:

- Contrary to popular belief, celebrities still have a bit of dignity left to sacrifice for another fifty unreality programs.

- Holland will legalise human surrogates for animals. When *****es are unable to reproduce, dogs will be able to artificially fertilise women so they can bear the puppies instead. Holland will also legalise the following: gay marriage for gay couples who aren't already married or don't even want to get married (a law will be passed to force them to get married); heroin/crack/opium will be declassified from Class A drugs to Class Recommended Drugs; Killing of sick people who DON'T want to die; Killing of people who are not even sick; prostitution of animals; The right of anyone to poke Muslims with a stick (this is strictly limited to the eyes)

Dear BOB, I'm afraid you were deceived. This is obviously a not so clever hoax designed to target the gullible and the downright insane.

Now if you will excuse me, I have to measure the angle between the planets Pluto and Afghanistan to find out when my heart will start beating again.

Salma   

Astrologers, Soothsayers, Fortuntellers,Sorcerers,witchcraft dealers,horocope & zodiac readers are all LIERS. They can't even predict anything for themselves. Only Almighty Allah knows what will happen next minute? nobody else.

Even real prophets never claimed the knowledge of future. Why would we read or care for Nostradmus or anybody else???!!!

Its better for muslims to avoid such things and stay away from this nonsense which will destroy their faith and lives.

May Allah make our life full of happiness, peace and mercy and avoid us bloodshed,terrorism, enemity and destructions. And I really pray hard that muslims respect, love, cooperate and care for each others.

P.S: The funniest thing is that all the terrorist plans were told in the Hollywood movies in advance many many years ago. No need to predict anything, watch their movies and read their newspapers u will find all the plans much clearer than the sun infront of ur eyez :D

Salam

Blessed   

^^I hear that! People actually risk having 40 days worth of prayer rejected by approaching and considering the foretells of these individuals.

That’s a total 200 prayers: eek: :eek: now, now ladies put that magazine down. ;)

As for next year; May Allah grant us goodness in the world and jannah in aakhira.

Peace and Bariis I’A

well i tried to call my psychic to get the low down on this! guess what? his line disconnected!! me thinks that my psychic should have known that they were gonna disconnect his line!!

what a liar!! last time i call his azz!!