Sign in to follow this  
Yaabka-Yaabkiis

Somali's future

where do you think somali ppl future will end up.

We will hear I am somali candian, i am somali Uk or Putland will be capital city of somalia and those mugdisho clans will be ruled....

Kool_Kat   

Soomaali people will always be Soomaali people: dad is neceb, is ximaya, horumakooda jecleen, sidey isku jabin lahaayeena ku dadaadala...

Somali future is a bright one even though we are a nation of finicky populous. History has shown us that when we fall part, our system of conflict resolutions unites us.

However, unless we kick out the foreigners muddling within our ranks, we will have a tough time getting back together.

This world is full of countries falling into chaos which is mainly due to super powers sticking their noses where they dont belong.

I believe somalia would have been a normal country, if these super powers stayed out of somali business. Somalia has no way but going up to meet its bright future Inshallah.

This world is full of countries falling into chaos which is mainly due to super powers sticking their noses where they dont belong.

They stick because our hands are very busy with ourselves. The left hand is fighting against the right, the right against the left. If we have had a free hand to defend against those 'superpowers,' waxaan ma dhaceen to begin with. Same with our minds.

Define "Somalia" then you will have my answer.

Sida aad u jawaabtay hadaan u jawaabo: Somalia is part ofPutland; lakiin sida wanagsan hadaan u jawaabo somalia waa wadankeena kuna yaala Eastern Africa kana tirsan jamacada carabta.

Zack how about if we ask him to define "Mogadisho Clan"

Tana aan kajawaabo: waa dad sameesaN WAAYAY

NABAD BAABI'IYAY SHACABKOODI LAGAUNA MAGACAABI KARO CAWAAAAAAAAAAAAN WAA HADIILOO FIIRIYO QEEBAHA KALE EE SOMALIA SIDA EEY NABADA U HEESTAAN.

Yaa Yaa,

Your asking the wrong people. Based on my own estimation. South Somalia will be in conflict for the foreseeable future. Puntland will cease to exist, owning to internal political issues. Somaliland will make yet another concerted effort for recognition but will be shunned by the international community.

You might also get half a dozen more break away republics. This is still being substantiated laakin. By 2027, South Somalia will be taken over by aliens with a new Somali accent. These will slowly expand their territory and will have rule east African as far as Khartoum ila Kigali by 2036.

Marx,

Thans for your comments.

Your asking the wrong people. Based on my own estimation. South Somalia will be in conflict for the foreseeable future. Puntland will cease to exist, owning to internal political issues. Somaliland will make yet another concerted effort for recognition but will be shunned by the international community.

Macquul