Che -Guevara

Kenya pulls out of maritime case with Somalia, cites bias and COVID-19 impact

47 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

ICJ verdict is final and has no appeal.

This scarves the hell Kenya 

They could choose to ignore the court's verdict and escalate the matter,

galbeedi   

All we need is the legal stamp of the international court. We , the Somali people will take care of the rest. These fools don't understand that we have been looking for 30 years an enemy that unites us. We don't want to be their enemies, but they went too far this time.

The NATO trained Somali army will secure the borders both land and sea in the next few years. The Kenyan navy can not even defeat the Somali pirates with makeshift boats. 

galbeedi   

Their excuses for pulling out is even bizarre and embarrassing.  Can you imagine the whole Kenyan state is claiming to be broke and unable oi finance their  lawyers due to Covid? 

Well, why don't they ask Dubai to spare them some change to fight Somalia,?

Furthermore, they are targeting the Somali member of the court. What is next? they might go to court and refuse to accept the verdict because the judge is white?

galbeedi   

Now they playing the race card. 

I thought the Kenyans had  a better education than war torn Somalia. Is this their best lawyer? 

Kenya is ruled by very corrupt Kikuyu clan that is selected probably by clan name only. Look at their attorney general.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

galbeedi   

Ahaa, Sahan group, the losers that Somalia had thrown out as experts,  who made business in our misery for the last twenty years. 

Matt Bryden and company  coupled with the likes of Apophis, self hating Kenyan Somalis.

Who knows, they might have got a tip of their looming defeat and decided to run away. All we need is the legal stamp. will do the rest 

Calendar of hearings and events

Monday 15 March 2021

Maritime Delimitation in the Indian Ocean (Somalia v. Kenya) - Public hearings

Monday 15 March 2021: 3 p.m.-6 p.m. (Somalia)

Tuesday 16 March 2021: 3 p.m.-4.30 p.m. (Somalia)

Thursday 18 March 2021: 3 p.m.-6 p.m. (Kenya)

Friday 19 March 2021: 3 p.m.-4.30 p.m. (Kenya)

Monday 22 March 2021: 3 p.m.-6 p.m. (Somalia)

Wednesday 24 March 2021: 3 p.m.-6 p.m. (Kenya)

14 minutes ago, Apophis said:

I hate to correct your idiotic posts but for the sake of the people you intend to intentionally mislead; the guy in the video is a Ugandan who lives in Kenya. He does not hold any position in the Kenyan Government.

I would say stop lying on the forum then again nn bots are natural born liars

Listen the video all the way. The anchor mentions an attorney general. I thought she was referring to him.

P.s. In your little mind, you think I support Somalia's case because of Farmaajo? Somalia lost NFD, we will not lose our sea. You can go  to  the Kikuyu boys if you want to cry, and spare your nacnac.