Sign in to follow this  
Faarax-Brawn

MBA

LANDER   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Thanks everyone!~

Lander & Geeljire, are you guys in the programme?

Working on the CFA right now, no plans in the short term for the MBA.

Baashi   

Watch the red ink figures! If you are in debt and haven't swiped the plate clean from undergrad grease plz hold ur horses and pay ur dues first.

Otherwise go for it and ace it.

LANDER   

Good Advice Baashi,

If you're already in the workforce and have an employer that is willing to invest that money in you, than that works out too.

Originally posted by Li Ka-shing:

Goodluck Lander. 7th June is getting near.

What level are you taking mate?

Level 1 here.

:D

Same here dude, I'll tell you it ain't easy getting ready while working full time. Last weekend it came down to study time or May 18th party, it was tough choice but I went with the 'barty'(boy was that a waste of time). On June 7th, if you need extra motivation make sure you look around that room and keep in mind that 60% or about 2 out of 3 will fail that exam worldwide. Pass rate for december was 39%. So no matter how well you do personally, beating out the competition is a must. But I'm sure you already know that :D . Good luck to you too.

Originally posted by Baashi:

Watch the red ink figures! If you are in debt and haven't swiped the plate clean from undergrad grease plz hold ur horses and pay ur dues first.

Otherwise go for it and ace it.

Baashow, What if you see it as an investment? What is the average cost of an MBA or any professional studies for that matter over the 2-3 year period? 40K? 50K? Now,what about the return? Say, the average starting salary for an MBA holder is about 85-90K, that is almost 150K in two years?

Add that to the likelihood of advancement which has the potential of rising in corporate America, in 10 years or so, one could actually return the initial investment,easily.

Lander/La Kish, Good luck. Really, I am sure you two will be among the 39% of those who made it smile.gif