Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

Somali Driving School

Baluug   

Calgary is a growing city, and in recent months, Somali restaurants have been popping up out of nowhere, bringing the grand total of Somali businesses in Calgary to a whopping 2 restaurants(one's not even open yet), one macmacaanka, 3 dukaanka hilib xalaal(did I say that right?), numerous Somali-sisters-selling-clothes-and-attar-out-of-their-houses businesses, and........a Somali driving school! LOOOOL This driving instructor(his name is Ismaaciil), must be crazy!! I've seen how some of these gabar Soomaaliyeed drive, and it's not an enjoyable ride by any means. So I can just imagine how it is to teach them how to drive in the first place. I tried to teach my wife how to drive, and she was such a nervous wreck, it took a week for her to learn how to drive around an empty parking lot in the middle of the night, but having been in a bad car accident before, she has a valid excuse, but what about the rest of them? What's their excuse? Please share your driving horror stories here.......

P.S. Don't take this topic seriously, it's just jokes.... :D:D

I'm not going to say my age and embarass myself...but I don't even have my learners (my brother got it on his 16th b-day :( ). Mom was teaching me when I was 15 and I almost crashed into a parked car...since then I wasn't very interested in learning.

I looooove crazy drivers. Nothing like being scared out of my skin to get me into a good mood. Love them!

Come on MC-X, our sisters driving is just fine.Maybe you confuse them with Hooyooyinka. Some of sistas I know do drive crazy, but it has a little to do driving skills.They just like speed or just keeping with the boston traffic.

Janna   

Somali ladies are terrible drives, wishing to escape while the car is moving. They have a really bad habit of driving in the middle of the road.

Originally posted by Yo-Yo Ma:

Come on MC-X, our sisters driving is just fine.Maybe you confuse them with Hooyooyinka.

^^Yeah, infatc some of our ladies look like hooyoyinka