Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

if you lot need reminder bal iisoo sheeg, i will wake you. as an old lady i sleep with one eye shut anyway

Had Camel Milk Last Night ..... Was not a good idea at all.

Now I'm running between my bed & toilet every 4 min ,,, no work ,, and no fasting ,,, damn it ,, :D

Ibtisam   

I thought Canno geel only none-Somali Somalis daqan ceelis aya ku xanunsad. Or ilien adiga laftaduba wax tahey daqan ceelis. Allah haku cafiyo smile.gif

I watched the damn riwayad your posted adigu sulduqa iyo saldaqa waali. Subxanallah. redface.gif

Juxa   

too much info, you should be baqiil with the sharing

allaha ku caafiyo, drink biyo badan

No too much info here Juxa ,,, adiguna buufiska iska saar yaah ,, :D

Ibti ,,, that ruwaayad is damn funny ,,, i'm surprised you understand though ,, ehem ,, :D

Ibtisam   

JB, why would I not understand? You know I speak perfect Somali- even the under the table wink wink sort of Somali!!! is it because I am from Burco and we don't cover things up or say it underthe table icon_razz.gif

Wasaqad riwayid weeyean. The blue shirt guy creeps me out. Reer SL wey daqaqiin!

P.s. I did not find that as too much info, after working in hospitals, it becomes as normal as asking them their first name. lol

Juxa   

JB dont ruin the true meaning of buufis

aniga kaliya maaha but sharing your bowel habits waa ka dareey

either way allaha ku caafiyo ee iga daa quuqda badan, drink lemon juice to settle the tummy, big baby waaxid :mad:

Fresh Tragic News: Muna Hotel in Mogadishu blew up by Alshabab ,,, they they raided the hotel and killed more than 15 MPs, Ministers and Military officers are killed.

Sad ,, sad ,, indeed.