Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Hello Juxa cadeey. Cadaanka are frugal people. I threw a party today for a retiring teacher(didnt even want to do it but my other Colleague insisted). When it was time to arrange the party, she called in sick so I had to tell all the students. When it came time to buy the decoration stuff, she again came empty handed. Then she promised to buy some of the food and then saaka waxey la soo shir tagtay Hershey's chocolate bar and a box of cookies and a carton of Juice. Mind you, we invited 6 classrooms full of students. I knew she was going to do that so I bought enough food. Then when the party was over, she had the guts to ask if she could take the left overs. Ughhh, I was like no! And I left the food in the classroom we were using and thanked the teacher who gave us his classroom and told him his students can eat it. So now afkay ii tuureeysaa.

Juxa   

oh how i loooof those people, you see unlike adinka dhan i enjoy confrontations, tell her the truth. greedy, weird cow iney tahay and she should not volunteer unless she can keep her word.

Juxa   

lol@sheh, afkaas bes waaye bootada, fuley baan ahay runtii but when pushed, 2 blocks waad iga maqleysaa

did you recover from your holiday? saw the pictures and hated you from distance

I was hoping you would say you talk like that ALL the time. You would be my guru. There is someone aan currently jeclaanlahaa inaan ku mantago verbally but I am going to be all zen about it and confuse the fcukadoodle out of him. Maxey kula tahey, guru?

Juxa   

lol@guru

i physically get ill if i have to hold in xanaaqa igu jira, marka for caafimaadka kujira inaad hadasho and get it out of your system

another thing i learned thro my many many years in aduunkan is, if someone takes the p!ss once, they are likely to do it over and over again

iska celi

Tanni mid wax fahanta ma aha. LOL! Anyhoo, the teacher came up to me and thanked me personally for she knew I did everything. I only have about a week left so I shall be calm. I had a fab time today.

Juxa,

sanadka soo socda aan wajiga ka fiiqaa nooh as we are on the Social Committee together.

OMG, guru, OMG, yes, in a nutshell it is that, PISS-TAKE ON MOFO REPEAT. LoL. Same theme, every time. Anaa ka daran to be honest; giving benefit of the doubt each time, hoping it won't happen again and lessons have been learned. Ah, guru, it is I that is not learning!

Xanaaqi wuu igu bakhtiyey/qaboobey whatever. I am trying to find a new way of 'being' about this. I forget the number one rule; you can't change people, you can only change yourself. So I shall respond to this new, yet deja-vu experience differently by changing how I interact with said person here on in.

Juxa   

hahahahah, bal tartiib

my ayeeyo used to say bir iney kulushahay baa la gooyaa, deal with rubish people there and then and put them on their WAMBAR/ganbar (seat)

CH, lady working with kids means you are kind person, i get it lakin you cant let people take advantage of your good nature

speaking of which, aniga lectureka idiin bixinaya baa ciil ihayaa, i am absolutely stressed at work and keep making 102 excuse for dadka qaarkood

not anymore, not anymore

Juxa   

morning all, what a beautiful rain filled day

this is a day to stay in and watch friends re-run

Juxa   

LOL@kk saakey waad soo dheelmatay ma canjeeladi baad kasoo tuurtay?