Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Oz   

^ ^ :D Rif rif aah! Igadaa! Saado Cali darteed aan u tagayaa, nothing else yakhee sxb. Am a good kid nooh. :D

Tuujiye   

^^^ Good kid beel! islaan kaste oo omashiidiyo eh ama bajaq kaste oo qamarjiyad ah maanta good kid ayaa luuq ugu xiran lool......

Waraa naagtaas markee imaado dadkeeda aa iskeeno ee gees ka gal aan ku dhahay maskiin yahoo baalasha isku yeelay sidii malaa igtii....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

Wiil edeb leh baa ahay waxaas ani Kuma saqajaami nin yohoo, ee saxibo iga gambiso. :D

Juxa   

morning all and happy friday, feeling great maanta and the long weekend, dont even start me....

haye some need quraan akhris, malika wants commission, oday oz facaan buu baadhy usocdaaa yaarabi towba

NGONGE   

lol@yaarabi towba! :D

Reminds me of a football match I was watching in the gulf when I was a kid. Halfway through the game, the supporters heard the call for prayer. They stopped their singing and sat watching the match quietly (with a few hurrying out to do wuduu, etc). After the call for prayer finished, there was silence for about a minute and then someone with a drum started singing "Slayt(I forgot), Ma salayeet(I didn't pray), yaarabi towba" and all the mad fans joined in. :D

p.s.

They did pray of course.

(Morning all).

Juxa   

yaa che maxa waaye bad moodka maanta?

ngonge intaan prayerka sameyn baad kujirtay baan filayaa?

Juxa   

glad you came out of hiding, bal ii waran? hope the madax xanuun has subsided

i brought my apron with me, just in case

Ibtisam   

What do you need apron for??

Was not hiding went to work 7am till 1pm.

Now home waiting for goodies :D