Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

The release of the Chandlers by Somali pirates proved a rich vein for Have I Got News for You.

"They wanted a ransom but no-one paid it so they put them on eBay," Paul Merton began.

Damian Lewis added: "According to Max Clifford, the Chandlers could make £1million from TV interviews. A successful book could treble that. With a movie you could go up to £10million... then they would be worth kidnapping."

Finally, Lewis revealed the cabbie who negotiated the Chandlers' release divides his time between Somalia and Leytonstone. "So he spends half his time in a lawless, poverty-stricken wasteland... and the other half in Somalia."

:D

who in SOL lives in Leytonstone?

Malika   

Afternoon folks!

CL mac mac - long time no see woman,what havoc have you been causing??

I love being Somali.

....to poor somali (men )souls :D

nothing really - the usual cabaad and caashaq is everywhere.

what about you? must be happy the EMAG grant is getting to you directly now - instead of thru usual channels.

Malika   

^Yeah,the worry is will schools spend the money accordingly - especially when some feel too much is already done for 'migrants'...its a battle.

tell me about it - but don't forget you have the power to hold your head accountable on how he/she allocates the money - apparently they will have consult or even give control on how best to deploy the money to your department.

Did you watch bbc panorama last night - john ware at again?