Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

Been watching the man hunt for this Gordie mad man who has shot his former wife/girlfriend, the man she left him for and copper.

Yes I'm bored.

NGONGE   

Omani xawla? Ana xaaal baan raba. And, let me tell you, two boxes are not enough. :D

Ibtisam   

There were only two boxes of the Xalwa to start with, koley anigu iin weyn baan ka goostey the light colour one, eat half of the box, then I remember Ngonge and scared he might curse me, I did not finish it. :D

Faheema.   

The guy has been on the run for 3days, he shot 3 people and wrote 40 page letter to the police. LOL. Caadi maaha :D

A lady named Joan used to supervise Somalis and they would call her JAWAAN. She tells everyone that Somalis pronounce her name very well compared to other immigrants. :D:D

NGONGE   

Ibti, I assumed he was going to send it when he goes back. It is already in London? TWO BOXES? And nobody told me? RACISTS.

P.S.

If I get you the ingredients and the recipe do you think you can make it? (I'm talking to deleted, not Ibti. Taa xita shaah ma taqaan).

Ibtisam   

HAHAHA @ Racists!!! Errr dude it even had your name on it, I found it in the same bag as my presents dhee, so I had to have some. :D

:D loool@ taa xita shaah ma taqaan. icon_razz.gif Faheema making your xalwo, Faheema makes cake, BUT I can and have made xalwo before (the Somali one and I was 18) So it was a long time ago icon_razz.gif

what does the word 'far' in Af-Soomaali mean to you? if it has more than one meaning - can you say what they are?

-Lily-   

Ngonge, if you HAVE the ingredients and the recipe and you apparently love it so much, why can you not make it yourself?

That’s selective retardation.

NGONGE   

^^ The Somali one is hard to make and rubbish to eat anyway. Big brown block of sugar with no flavour.

Faheema has the will power to make xalwo dee. You will give up within the first two hours of stirring. :D

P.S.

made it@18, my bidaar. icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

Lily,

It takes forever to make dee (hours and hours). :D

Sayid,

Far

noun

One of the many parts that make a hand.

Far

verb

To pass on a message

Am I right or has my Arab tongue got twisted again?