Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

SalamAlikum,

Meeshan beautiful people uu ba loga baqaya, so I am lurking, baal someone let me know marka isbaraad la ga qaado ugly but nice people :D

Ibtisam   

Maxaad no cay on top of everything else, Salantii xita igamad jawabiin; As you p*issed the people of May 18th had an election icon_razz.gif:D

Wa'Alaykum Wa Salaam Ibti,

lol@people of May 18th.

i didn't even know there were people called that name :D

Juxa   

hi ibti :D qalanjo qeyb sami weyday baad tahay adiga aka 5karoon.

sayid underhand and low???? waaba i amaantay ninyow.

i stick to my statement qandho fildarane? and my early comment was not geared towards you (norf is handsome) lakin meel bugta iyo fartaa i og

NGONGE   

The people of May 18th are very famous. They're exactly like the people of January first but their flight was late.

Salaam deleted (since they all agreed you're the only one we can say hello to). :D

Ibtisam   

The people of May 18th are very famous. They're exactly like the people of January first but their flight was late.

LOOOOOOOOL LOOOOOL Quote of the year!!! Haha lool

Indeed Hello Faheema.

Hello Juxa smile.gif Ur is too kind my friend.

:D @ qandho fildarane. (good one)

juxa - markan i ammaano waxaad tidhahdaa waad i cayneysaa - marka ku caayona waxaad leedahay waad i ammaantay. remember that next time.

lol@ ngonge.. does that mean Kulmiye's election motto has worked and we won't have any more tahriibs coming to claim the 18th of May as their date of birth?

p.s. i guess everyone agrees (including himself since he hasn't replied to me) that JB is ugly one of the SOL trolls :D

NGONGE   

^^ I don't know about JB being ugly or handsome, saaxib. I am not really a good judge of these things. All I know is that when I was walking with him down a street in hargeisa a cat saw him and ran away.

Malika   

^ :D ,he is not human then,cats run away from Jinns..lol

You know your old,when you go to the sales and your only interested in Egyptian cotton bedsheets.. :D

Juxa   

sayid, being from qardho and all, caydaada maba iqabato

ngonge JB is the few confident guys in sol. he never hides and is quite the show man when it comes to his looks

NGONGE   

^^ Inaan saaxiibkay wax ka sheego baad doonaysa mese faantaxdaydii ayaad wax ka sheegaysa? Eedo i daa, waan kaa dheerahay (I sneakily checked).

Juxa   

^^ ma ibti baad igu qaldeysa, i over-towered everyone (was quite pleased with that fact)