Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

has it? does not feel like it!

alot of rape cases getting reported within somali community in the UK! subxanallah

-Lily-   

there are sick ppl in every nationality, never assumme they are better simply because they share so much with you.

very sad.

Juxa   

of course, they are in every community but now the cases are actually being reported!

it is very shocking, a woman is no longer safe to be in same house with her abti(twice removed) or cousin even when she has small children in the house

subxanallah, shocking

NGONGE   

Poor Lily. :D

She comes in happy and gets hit with stories of rape and madness. Am I the only one who is glad that Juxa does not work in a coroners office? :D

Juxa   

i have been there few times and found is facinating. anyways ma waxad leedahay i am a joy-killer

war tag

ngonge i grew up in a home full of extended family. i would not hesitate to allow family member to stay with me and my children, lakin when you read those things....cabsi baa ku galaysa no?

-Lily-   

^^Ngone yeah I know. But at least Juxa hears this becuase of the profession she is in.

There is something about Somali communities and horror stories spreading like wild fire, it's kind of grotesque really, this fetish for bad news.

Juxa, the only family member that stays with you IN AN EMERGENCY should be someone you do not have to cover your hair from, end of. No more kindness beyond that.

I know its our culture but I dislike this whole village share a house thing.

NGONGE   

Never a joy killer, Juxa. But you do tell scary stories. :D

We all grew up in homes full of passing fifteenth cousins and stuff. I believe (and hope) that the stories you hear and tell are the exceptions rather than the rule. But I also agree with Lily.

Juxa   

Lily, it is very hard to turn qof waalid ah away. i mean that goes against what we learnt from our parents

but to extend i agree with you, times have changed marka one should not allow every cali iyo caasho into the house

hello abti maaddeey, my shaqo maxaa relevant kadhigey. fact is due to dhibatada ka tagan wadankan, wasaqnimadi iyo falfalxumadi baa badatay

NGONGE   

Maaddeey, Juxa is a researcher on the Jermy Kyle show. :D

**wonders if Maaddeey knows of such a show**

Ibtisam   

I am so tired, my feet hurt, my back is killing me and I can't keep my eyes open. ANd i finish work late.

BUt I am excited for Ghana.

SalamAlikum and Jumca Mubarak

-Lily-   

Juxa especially when you have kids, there are even sicker people in this world. Better to be slightly paranoid than too trusting.

In this age of social housing it is difficult to be homeless. Most of these so called relatives are just lazy because they want a hot meal and someone to do their bed and wash their clothes. I say kick them out or suffer financially and house them in a B&B.

M, she works in a law firm.

Hello Ibtisam smile.gif , what do you do walaaley? It seems you push yourself beyond your limit all the time.

Juxa   

he does, he watches it at the shop whilst he waits for universal tv

Ngonge i hope those horror stories are far and few in between as well.

you just dont hear rape, incest etc in my tuulo.

at times (please dont throw your dacas) i doubted women i meet, their motives, why they were making such complaints and whether it had something to do with housing or shaqo kacarar.

I wondered if they were telling the truth but then certain cases you cant help but see their pain and wishing in laga soo raariyo dariishada ninkaa