Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

Yeah Allah, I am so tired!!

SalamAlikum.

Juxa you get it every year? So by now I am sure you know what works, stock up on it and take them.

I am having semi hay fever, never had it before but now on some days I feel funny, dull headache, sneezing, red eyes, small symptoms.

Juxa   

wsalaam ibti, yes i do stock any med going lakin lately maba shaqeynayso.

your tiredness waxay ubaahantahay 7days inaad guri isku soo xirtid and rest

norf, great game xalay yaaqey, i supported ghana but baqtiga wasted too many opportunities

Ibtisam   

I watched the Ghana game in a full African house with 10 Germanys. Great stuff!

Now ghana can knock the USA out, and Germany will get beats from the old enemy Germany!

This football thing attention is going too far, last night I was dreaming about a game (all I remember was that all the players were black, so I assume African ama Brazil or another with lots of black players) anyway they scored and I was cheering so much it woke me up! :Dredface.gif lool

N.O.R.F   

Ghana I hope will beat the Americans.

We're playing for England {In-ger-land}

We're playing the song

We're singing for England {In-ger-land}

Arrivederci its one one one

We're playing the song

We're playing the song

We're playing the song

Ibtisam   

Did you hear them singing "Stick the Vavuzles?sp up your A***" Bloody english! They go to other peoples country then cay, and worst of all boast about it on national TV!

Norf u are overdoing with your Ingriss support, am sure had u been here u would have wanted them out, they are annoying when they win that i just can't bring myself to suuport them. Even though i want them to do well their fans just put me off. We watched it @ work yesterday and some were suprised how much i was willing the Slovenians to score, mind u few others also wanted the Solovenians to score.

Ghana cannot score so i can't see how they will get passed the Americans who are never seemed to give up, but if they do Ghana will have a great chance to get as far as the Semis.