Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

NGONGE   

Serenity, your whole attitude that evening hurt my feelings. icon_razz.gif (but this was a gift, I did not seek it or ask for it). :D

Seeker, did they have schools in sijui land? Schools with football teams waliba? Iga daa yaaakhi.

P.S.

I'm not asking you not to watch the football, girls (though that would be prefrable), I'm just asking you to keep the noise down. My hands are already full with trying to teach the guys about football to have to explain the aerodynamic importance of Marquise's ponytail (do you know who I'm talking about by the way?). :D

SeeKer   

No we actually were taught on the tree tops and our soccer ball was a mass of plastic bags shaped into a ball and tied with twine redface.gif

Ng, did u declare urself Football guru? I have no idea who Marquise is but if he was relevant to the games I watch i would noh icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ I did not declare myself anything (that would be arrogant of me, dear). The honour was passed on to me by default (since nobody here knows much about football). :D

I may have misspelt the name of Marquez. But you probably still don't know him. icon_razz.gif

SeeKer   

marquez512.jpg This yummy defender that plays for FC barcelona and Mexico ;)

I am more interested in Javier-Hernandez-getty.jpg

I am off to make some brekky and watch the game!

Oz   

^ ^Lol .. Get out'er herrr!

Ng.. I was thinking the same, was there a football ground in the khalijii? :DSilly question me think.

I don't know about Serinity, but seeker knows a thing or two about football. :D

Juxa   

meeshi ma football corner bey noqotay? allow alle

hi people, hope all is well and the oldies have dusted off their footie shirts in anticipation of tonight's game

Malika   

football,football,football...goormee naga damaneeysaa waxaan..arrrggg!

Morning all!.. smile.gif

Malika   

^Lol..I need a holiday,I sleep less,I over eat..war maxaa kuu haya?..Lol

Resistance,none. I really havent paid any attention to any match...I might watch when Brazil or Cameroon play.

Just had a Sambusa and drinks ,,, i can survive until 4pm ,,,,,,,,,

Good afternoon peeps ,,,,,,,,,, qayladii Kulmiye waan ka yara raystay ilaa shalay ,,,,