Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

North, what with the ambiguous rules in Dubai horta - arresting people for sneaky snogs, yet nearly naked tourists everywhere.

I'm asking the same questions. Silly rules.

Juxa   

serenity working from home is bad idea, you need to keep home as sanctuary away from the stress. dont take work with you period.

to help with monday blues, dont schedule appointments at all and avoid meetings if possible.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

North, what with the ambiguous rules in Dubai horta - arresting people for sneaky snogs, yet nearly naked tourists everywhere.

It's a simple rule and it goes like this: You are free to do whatever you like as long as we don't catch you. If we do, the law will be applied.

People that get caught are usually the most foolish of the lot.

N.O.R.F   

There has been a crack down in Sharjah on unmarried couples living together. Couples, some with kids have been arrested.

NGONGE   

^^ Sharjah always has crack downs. Sheikh Sultan must really hate being caught in the middle of Dubai and Ajman. :D

N.O.R.F   

^I'm sure he does :D

20 Indians were sentenced to death a few weeks ago for being part of a gang that killed another gang member. Liquor bootleggers are becomeing a big problem. You're aware liquor isn't allowed in Sharjah.

Juxa   

but hotels serve no?

i am wondering what causes severe ilko-burbur and pink like gums?

i keep seeing this cudur spreading within somali community. surely it cant be just jaad or khamro

N.O.R.F   

Not in Sharjah^

Ilko burbur could be due to lack of care in younger years as much to qaad today. Pink gums and alcohol ma hubo.

NGONGE   

^^ Not in Sharjah. In fact, even shiisha is banned in Sharjah. But, and this is the funny part, Dubai and Ajman are only minutes away by car and all great things can be found there. :D

The poor indians always get caught.

P.S.

I once watched a group of guys making liquor. I think it was CK1. :D

Juxa   

carabtanu waa confused

Norfy, it is horrible sight runtii waad ku yaqyaqsoon specially aroortii.

one must wonder why they cant sort it out

Faheema.   

Waa the biggest hypocrites. I once saw an Arab with his wife dressed in niqab sitting in a bar/caffee drinking beer...I don't dislike many, but kuwaas ha igu soo hadal qaadin.

NG - ^ that is sick!

Juxa - Salaams smile.gif . I'm just doing office work, office hours, just at home.

North - as long as you give 24/48hr notice, you can work from home. I did mine this morning and asked the PMO to pretend I sent it on Friday for the good of the greater audience ;) .

Talking about shaqo, from a shaqo laptop and through a shaqo connection is so tactless. So no more shaqo talk from me. :D