Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Napoleon   

Originally posted by Resistance:

And since when being able to handle alcohol became something lagu faano.

Sida Shaax and Shaani loo handle kareeyo ana ku sareenaa hadaan Soomali nahay duqa.

shaah iyo khamro midkee xun abti? mid diabetes buu ku siiya midna beer ka xumeeyaa. At least with khamro, cirka baad ku aada. :D

In the end, both should be used in moderation.

I'm a firm believer that alcohol is not haram, but the abuse of alcohol which can lead to liver disease s haram.

Juxa   

CH, dad isku bilbilan arkaa malin walba, but i know somalida cant handle it

they will pee and boo on themselves

The pee and Poo I use as a weapon as in warkaalay arag waxaas. Seriously though, I cant stand Alcohol,drugs, cigarrets or any balwad. For some reason, I lose all respect for people who mindlessly abuse their bodies.

Originally posted by Napoleon:

Originally posted by Resistance:

[qb] .

I'm a firm believer that alcohol is not haram, but the abuse of alcohol which can lead to liver disease s haram.

LoooooooooooL...You are funny.how about crack :D

Kool_Kat   

Somalida JD iska daayee a bottle or two beerba hadey cabaan beerkey iska cakisaan...Alla maxaan wax ilko jaban iyo waji jeexan Weston/Lawrence ku arkaa!

Juxa, maa iisheegtid waayahaan trollka sooma galin, ma qamro kufaan baa bilaabatay?

Napoleon   

Che

Is it not true that alcohol is served in heaven, how can something haram be in heaven? Crack is not the same thing.

Juxa

i've been drinking for the past 10 years, and i can guarantee you I've never vomited let alone unable to control my bowels. That being said, you're right, majority of somali's can't handle it well. Wallahi wax ka fulxume majiro skinny who can't handle their drink and they always start fights in bars too. wallahi waa ceeb. Somali's need to learn to drink like civilized people, start small, light beers, then work your way up.

Juxa   

che ma dealer baan ahay lol

kool, i miss weston/lawrence and burikiyeerka luuqiisa kuyaal.

for londoners, try Royal free hospital, you would be shocked to see amount of young, men and women waiting beer-transplants because of alcohol/khad abuse

Kool_Kat   

Napoleon, you never vomited? C'mon!!! You haven't enjoyed alcohol then...

LOL@start small, light beers, then work your way up...Najeynaa, tana ma'ii dhineed inaan SOL ka aqriyo?

NGONGE-I was told it's xalaal on Friday nights.

Napolean-They don't serve spirits in heaven but since you are firm believer it's not Haraam,you can argue otherwise. But fairness to you, many drinks contain alcohol though at minute level.

Juxa.It's good money I heard :D

Napoleon   

Don't knock it till you try it. Alcohol has benefits when it's used in moderation.

In the battle against cardiovascular disease, all types of alcohol -- beer, wine or liquor -- provide certain protective effects. For one, alcohol boosts levels of the beneficial HDL-cholesterol. Alcohol also decreases the stickiness of red blood cells, making them less likely to clot and result in a heart attack or stroke.

Juxa   

here is my aargalaan bal iigu shub so i may reap the benefits!!

ninyow to each his own, adigu uun yuusan laab qarar kugu dhicin

che, it is good money lakin not worth it specially hadad dhadhamis kudhamayso everything