Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Tell the truth... What's your addiction....

dhiirane   

Addicted to tea and consuming 2 to 3 cups of tea daily

It is currently abused daily by over 8 million nomads all over the world

Even these days you may find xalimos standing in front of cafeshops holding a cup of tea :D

peace

hey ya

when it comes telling the truth i will be for me aim addicted to anything that had caffein i can drink coffee, coke, pepsi, and if i cant find those i will go crazy and i tryed to quit but some how i cant and one thing is i alwayz do ma 10min excercise so i think ya female drink but make sure ya do some kinda activity and also god know when was my last time drinking water and juice mmmh not ma thing and shaah i throw up when ever i drink.

HONEY-D   

Originally posted by checkmate:

end life over ur dip no way jose may be if u had grande kuulo with good lookin chichi's understandable don't u think
:D:D:D:D:D

asxantu sinorita

I demand transalation of the following words grande kuulo and chichi. :mad:

If you apologise in public and admit your rudeness i migh give you a second chance hadii kale baabuurta iska ilaali. :D

lol   

Addicted to the NET And................................................................................................................................................................................. ............................................................................................Kissing.. what can I say.. I am addicted ;)

iam addicted to

1. romatic novel

2. romatic movies

3. comedy

4. music-> r&b-hip hop- and more and more romantic songs

5. t.v

6. chatting

7. cooking lol

and sooooooooooo on.

A7LA-SHU   

coffee i drink 6-10 cups a day.. and im talkin about BIG cups.. i sometimes don't eat breakfast or lunch coz i had too much coffee........

T.V.. ones that tv goes on it won't go off anytime soon lol..

ZOLA   

like most of u i was addicted to coffee.esp STARBUCKS. ST.PAULCHICK my sister used to work at a starbucks and i never used to spend much on coffee lol ...i recently cut down on coffee coz of heartburns...1 of my worse addiction is pain relievers(advil,tylenol,excedrin etc)..i dont leave the house without them...i know its a bad habbit but cant live without them..

my new mild addiction is shisha.... and apple is my flavor.

A.A

Senora   

^^^Me tooo!!!

I had it bad when it came to pain relievers....but a few months ago, i got thios really bad ulser, and i was in such pain :eek: ...and i had the flu as well...so i ended up going to the hospital for two days in Chicago!....Well, my family and my doctor begged me to stop using these pills...so i did. I still have problems, but nothing can compare to what i went through....So if i could recomend to you, try to tone it down a bit Malaika, I was just like you. I had a small bottle of Tylenol that i use to carry in my purse....cause i use to get headaches occasionally, and let me not get started with PMS cramps :eek: ...so....yeah..LOL, I dont really have anything else to say!Just dont want you to go through the same thing ;)

well i'm was born in Nov.16,1983...

:eek: :eek: ME TOO!!!...Well, flip over the 6....i was born on November 19, 1983......but anyways, close enough.....Hey there, fellow Scorpion :D

As for the post, I am very addicted to the internet...but i have exams and final papers to work on these last two weeks, so its given me a break.....But im feeling some withdrawal symptoms :( .....I'm also addicted to my Fiance ;)

Take my Breathe Away

by Berlin from the movie Top Gun! I'm addicted to that song......

Going to the movies...I've seen Kill Bill2 2wice, Man On Fire twice, The Prince and Me twice......SAD!!

My New Favorite Addiction: Rock Climbing!! talk about a chick with no life!

Malaika, Mrembo...

I'm exactly the same. I have a very low threshold for pain , so I always carry painkillers too. I also tend to suffer from major, blind panics if I cant find any painkillers when I need them. redface.gif

*Checks her handbag*

Ohh good, a full packet of Nurofen.

*Sighs with relief*