Sign in to follow this  
Miriam1

Bab Al Hara !

Urban   

Originally posted by JUSTICE:

ohhh, I got my best cartoon in this website

Saheb El-dil Taweel

Thanks Hayam

lol, i remember that cartoon as well. Did she ever find out who that man was?

Miriam1   

your welcome justice. i was wondering do you know this musasal Layali Salihiya? not sure if its worth a watch. what is the storyline

Miriam1   

Hey Justice, I just watched that series in the last few days on Youtube, pretty GOOOD. In terms of storyline its better than Bab al Hara

Anyone remember this classic musalsal Al Mal Wal Banoon? Just heard theme song, and what a flood memory of best Ramadan and Eids! almost cried!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7p8USZz4Ls

Urban   

ahahaha, I know that cartoon as well Hayam, used to watch it sometimes.

Do you remember the name of the cartoon, where the characters were funny looking animals, and they used to live in a lighthouse or something, I can't remember a lot of details or names, but I used to follow it religiously. It was around the years 98/99..

Faynuus   

i receieved a gift for my son oo garan iyo surwaal ah. the garan says BAB AL HARA. i love it and he just makes me remember all the days i used to waste.

Salma   

wen ma btekbar ma betzghaar (The new slogan for Bab El Haara 3)

Anyway, I didn't watch anything last ramadan except for Yusra and her series about the raped women and how the society attack them rather than defending them.

And my favorite sexy friend Um Khammas

Long Life Um Khammas,,,

20060924_Um-Khammas1920.jpg

Miriam1   

fellow musalsal viewers..wondering if nyone remebers what basically happens in the second season of Al Mal Wal Banoon المال والبنو?

I just got to rewatch the first season, and silly cliffhangers are killing me.

My main question does Suraya marry Yusuf :(

Salma   

OMG, qux qux qux , dust is all over the place. Very old musalsal, LOL where do you watch this musalsal?

Hatha mal awaaaal, ayaaam el ghazow el ceraaaqi cla elkuwait LOL

Anyway, do you watch the Mere Madness, the Turkish series "Noor" (Mohannad and Noor)???.

The Turks are invading the Arabic TVs nowadays.

Earlier, The Mexicans and Venezuelans (Antonio, Raquel, Alexandra, Lui-Flippe, Guada Lakhara ,,etc) where u cant understand who's the father of who and who is in love with who.

Then the Koryeans (Park Hayen, Yung Yu, madry shoo LOOL)

And now the Ottomans, The Masters of the Sweets LOOL, just bring a Turkish Coffee and Baklava (Baqlawa) and sit for a musalsal with 250 episods. I don't know how can they still breath with all these talking and acting on TV. Just like, the Bold & the Beautifil, ever since I opened my eyes in this life in year 350 B.C. and the B&B stup!dity was going on and on and on.....