Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Mabhauwa Family 2009 Goals

Abtigiis   

I printed a document, but when I went to the printer at the corridor, this family goals of a mysterious Mabhauwa (no such person or name works in my office) is what I found. Someone must have printed it from his computer. But what attracted me was the modesty and vagueness of some of the set goals and one funny one in bold.

Mabhauwa family 2009 Goals

Lilian

- Project to start by 14 February 2009

- Lithany's father to respond by 20 January 2009

Pardon

- Family to loveand put God first inall their endevours

Derrick

- Benjamin to conisder God in all endevours

- Peace in the family

- Mother to focus on God and not on problems

- Massmore to consider GOd in his work and gain his income in a Godly way

- Derrick to finish his course, get financial provision by June 2009

Benson

- To be granted a visa by 27 January

- To break the curse on family that limits career progression :D:D

Kudzai

- To pass Grade 7

:D

Aaliyyah   

yeah the indian school system is pretty hard from what I heard. I remember in grade 9 this indian girl in my class use to stand up everytime she tries to answer a question. The teacher was like you can just keep sitting at your desk and answer. People there are smart and well disciplined...

sadly grade 7s nowadays all they talk is whats the new video games ....wasted generation...bt i'm hopeless optimist...inshallah things will turn out for the better..

salaam

peasant   

^ A peasant with out a seed bank or a plan to till his/her land before the rainy season does not make through the winter and thus indeed you know little about peasantry.

Abtigiis   

^ Like the Lafontine tales, miyaa. The spendthrift cricket's admonitions ring here. Anyway, don't you think peasants need to talk to peasants and not to 'learned' brothers.

BOB   

Xaaji Seef La Bood...lafahaa ina aaboow?

Why aren't you replying to my PM's Mister?

Peace, Love & Unity.

Abtigiis   

Maybe you are mistaking me to scorpion sista or Ibtisam. Ma laha adrees qaldan buu kaaga dhacay, aniga ima soo gaadhine.

Warya, meeshina waan u soo socdaaye, Angolaan tagay yaana maqlin?

BOB   

Bal hada maxaad hablaha ka rabtaa Agaa? War illeyn tanoo kale!

Waraa aniga S.A waan kasoo guuray mar hore ee hadaad run sheegeyso Luanda iigu imoow aan Ice Cream kaa dharjiye illeyn wax kale ma awoodee :D

Teeda kale waxaan kuu hayaa bilcaan Portuguese ku barto illeyn waan ku ogahay inaad jeceshahay bilcaamaha ku hadla luuqad aadan garaneyn...I hope my sister in law reads this... :D

Waxaan ku weydiiyey...maxaad magacaaga saacad walba u badashaa? yaad ka dhuumaneysaa? adiga iyo Nepthys iyo Jamaal11 waa in talaabo sharci la idinka qaadaa ama aad noo sheegtaan dadka aad iska qarineysaan...yaa idin taaban kara anigoo nool...see camal yaakhey? smile.gif

If you come to Jo'burg go and see Ahmed Dowlo or Khookhaani of Somali Association Of South Africa iyagaa kusoo dhoweyn doono Insha Allah...

Peace, Love & Unity.