Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Things that you really hate to do

Senora   

I hatte studying for exams....cause for me, the night b4 the exams always goes like this....its 2 a.m. in the morning and in about 8-10 hours i have to take an exam...but instead of going to sleep so i can wake up fresh in the morning, im drinking about 2-3 cups of tea so i can pull an all-nighter...gosh im so lucky im on summer break now, ...but when its time to go back....i'll come back to this thread talking about how i hate waking up for school :D:D:D

I really don't want to use the word hate since it's negative and strong! So I'ma use the word despise instead.

I strongly despise people who think that the Somali culture is above all! Don't they realise every culture has its flaws??

I despise racist people

I despise drinking Milk

I despise the TRUTH commercials. I wish they would do the same for alcohol instead belittling smokers! :rolleyes:

I despise men who don't realise the strengths of women.

I despise the fact that somali men would rather sit in coffee shops, watch bbc or discuss about "shiirs" for hours instead of sitting down with their children to help with their homework.

uhmm...that's all I can think of now

smile.gif

MD   

I hate unorganized..messy people especially cleaning after them

I hate liars

I hate fake people BE urself

Jawahiir...Yes I do say that when I see a fat or overweight person (as you would say).

Malikah...are you fat yourself or something? Coz you sounded offended. :rolleyes:

Mizz Lexus,

You got some nerve yah, calling other people fat!

What is this fear of fat people? Are you anorexic or something? Do you look in the mirror and think "Gosh, I don't want to be fat?" every morning?

Besides, men like their women with a meat to hold on to ....not a stick!! (Not unless you are into cadaan men ;) )

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MaLikah   

Mizz Lexus- gurl, fat? I wish! No really...I'm offended cuz it's a rude comment regardless of my size. It's called manners hun, try to use it once in a while okay?!

Raxmah   

I dislike ppl who judge others,

I dislike fake ppl, too many ppl change to be liked.

I dislike the qabil junk that is destroying our country.

I hate insecure people (makes me feel bad and ish..dang let me enjoy a cup of tea for once)

I hate narrow-minded people (world doesnt revolve around yah lil mini-dinky town )

I hate gossip starters ( they live for tha sh1t..nasty as heck)//get a life ! :mad:

I hate people who can't distinguish btw being proud and being overly conceited n flashin (need i add side inputs on this) ;)

I hate to be put on predicument where i got see if you are a true friend or not (why even gotta get there...cuz true friends wont put you in any predicument where as you have to disguish if they are faithfull n loyal...) I HATE THAT...

so much hate i feel bad...so IIIII LOOOOVVVVEEE YYYYOOOOOUUUUU AAAAALLLLLL ;)icon_razz.gif

Jamelia   

Well i dont really hate anything, the way that i see it.IS.HATE i just a waste of my time anyways what i dislike is ?????..... i aint gonna mention the type of ppl i dislike.....the thing i dislike the most is>>>>>>>>>>>CLEANING up after my brothers...................................................................................

Thats all kids...for NOW

Opinionated I dont have a fear of fat people.

No I aint anorexic, Jeez...What a ****** question.

I do look in the mirror every morning not because of my weight but how I look wether I look nice or not (Which I always look nice & pretty).

I really dont care what men like. If a man likes me he likes me for who I am & how pretty I am.

I am not into men who like to hold onto some skin/fat. :rolleyes:

MaLikah you say you aint fat, fair enough.

I dont get why you are offened if you aint fat. :confused: How is it rude if I call you fat when you aint. Then again I dont want to know.

By the way I do have manners maybe your the one that doesnt have manners and need to learn. redface.gif

Miriam1   

Lool ^^^^

Wait i still dont understand how can you hate a person for the way they look,you hate a person for the way they speak or act, because its dispicable or something!!

What you are saying Mizz is not only irrational, tis haram for you to harbour such hate for people like that!!