Sign in to follow this  
MR ORGILAQE

Why don't the men have their own section?.

^^what possibly could men have to say to each other?..........its not mans place to talk about shukaansi ama love, fashion, latest perfumes n make up, designer clothes, who looks hot n not....that is why we the women have our own section.

how can u say that theres no mens section? you have 2..politics n sports sections. it might not say men on it but hey believe me its all urs.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I also don’t see why we would need a men’s section! Like someone above said, men are free to roam in all the sections. We are MEN, we can go wherever we like. Nobody should limit us to one section or call it a man section. Women on the other hand, while allowed to venture out from time to time, can’t be “souraaf†and claim to have equal footing with us men. Of course, we have to placate them with the sweet words of equality and fairness but when being practical, they have to be hidden away in their own section (if it wasn’t for political correctness, I’d call it a kitchen). This might sound too odious but dress it up with the right words and expressions and it’s fairly acceptable to all ( even those in the “kitchenâ€). So, men, give the ladies some space.
:D

Ehh, us women are able to discuss anything. There's nothing we really shy away from. However, how many men can handle such topics us menstruation, childbirth, commitment, interior decoration etc.?

And honestly, I thought by now you guys would've caught on that the reason you were able to dominate the world was because we allowed it. We allowed you to play with your little toys like weapons, power and money because it kept you quiet and obedient.

Also you underestimate the kitchen. Surely an intelligent man like yourself should be able to recognise it for the seat of power that it is. It is in the kitchen that leaders of the land are shaped. Honestly, it's amazing what one can achieve with a little nutritional manipulation.

Diamante   

YES!! I'm all for it Orgilaqe. A section to call your very own, one where you could be ranting about how you don't like the cooking of your wife all the way to (the best way to scracth your balls).

I DONT CARE! what you would discuss, BUT please for the love of our mother, have a section EXCLUSIVELY for the men! That way US WOMEN could discuss issues relating to WOMEN and not worry about how the guys would be hijacking the place (although they are entitled to express their opinion OCCASIONALLY ).

I can see from the state of the "Women" section that the "men" are feeling left out and thus resulting in the topics being discussed there going way off topic. Also the amount of time you spent there is very worrying, so why claim you don't want a section for men exclusively?

Besides Totti, I don't consider the Sports section to be solely for the men, just because one gender participates more in there than the other.

Having a Men's section on SOL would be a healthy devide, thus keeping things balanced and orderly. To me it seems that things are now chaotic as they are.

AYOUB   

Why don't the men have their own section?

Maybe it's because ALL of SOL is for our leisure. From politic,poetry,women,sport...

I could be wrong but I doubt it. :D

Bess.   

if the guys feel like they need a space of thier own...that is fine, ... icon_razz.gif i feel for the poor guys cause i think that they feel taken over by us...and they need space to regroup... ;)

if the guys feel like they need a space of thier own...that is fine, ... i feel for the poor guys cause i think that they feel taken over by us...and they need space to regroup

Besbaaso you ladies have very long tentacles

Of course we need a few caves to hide from you lot that way we can come back refreshed!!

Orgilaqe, this has been discussed in practically every other forum. Nothing ever comes of it. Personally, I find the Women's section with romance etc as a tag line patronising. It isn't really what it should be but there is a campaign underway(I hope). I feel the men need a section of their own. It might help us ladies understand their motives better. Most of the misunderstandings and arguments on SOL are gender related. I'm sick of them. There are serious issues that our men face and nobody ever brings them up. Women aren' the only ones with problems.

There are serious issues that our men face and nobody ever brings them up. Women aren' the only ones with problems.

huuwaaa Sheheradze

You seem to be able to get into the male pyche better than most women i know.(clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap)how do you do it considering the situation you are in.I gotta handi it to you you are strong and kind.May Allah help you.

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

You seem to be able to get into the male pyche better than most women i know. [/QB]

I'll have to start charging for my ability then. I'll make a fortune, I tell ya.

How about you start us off and post something men-related. I'm listening. :D

150 quid an hour. Insight doesn't come cheap.

yo we need our space like 1 of the space gal (pepper) said! lets face it u ladies are only useful to us half of the month, the rest u is out of action! so what does homie gotta do!! u tell me!!

also, we need to talk business and catch with homie agendas! namean! u know when i talk to homies about my day to day problems, the elders really r the ones who guide me thru, cuz they been through it!! yall know how u ladies can dramatize shyte!!

to say the least, i am glad i got homies i can count on through the rough period!!lolol...u know life aint honey and sugaa! sometime u hit rough times!! peace yall!

i would also suggest to have a married ppl section!!i believe this could help a lot!! since this group is growing day by day! :confused:

^^^

lets face it u ladies are only
useful
to us
half of the month
, the rest u is out of action! so what does homie gotta do!! u tell me!!

Could you stop making these repeatingly disgusting and degrading remarks against women! :mad: :eek: :rolleyes:

This is NOT the first time I have seen this and its gettin to be quite annoying and irratating.

I guess being married hasnt matured you. Grow up and act like a man...not a adolescent little boy reaching puberty.

^^^Debate baa qalad ka fahantey....isku xishood oo naga aamus Walaal. :rolleyes: Intaas baa la'egtahey oo ciro baa kaa soo baxdey...markaas baa waxaas wili ku hadleysaa.

I really dont understand why the moderators and admins tolerate the crap you spew forth on a regular basis. :confused:

My, my. Rudy, I'll give you a discount. We need to talk.

A whole half of the month?? U're sure? LOL. Well then, LA women must have a headache very frequently and who can blame them if they have to keep hearing some of what you have to say.

Rudy, some of what you write reflects badly on your wife in my opinion.