Sign in to follow this  
Jamelia

SOMALINET....FUNDED by KAAFIRS????

Jamelia   

ASalaamu Aleykum ALL..

Walaalayaal...I have come accross something which I find very disturbing. I'm sure most of you are familiar with SOMALINET. I find this website absolutely disgusting with all the cussing, cursing and the tribalism. However lately some of the members of this site have crossed the line....Walaahi I was shocked with what I saw,,,,Some members calling themselve ALLAH'son.Others....using names like XAAR,Wife....and then putting ALLAh infront if it...Diinta islaaamka wee u dhameeyeen....and nobody seems to be doing something about it.....MAkes me wonder if the moderators are MUslim or even SOMALI

NGONGE   

Angry people say the worst things. Angry and ignorant people are worse. Whether they’re Muslim or Kafir is not for us to decide, sister. If you don’t like that place I advice you stay away from it but at the same time, don’t fall into the same trap by calling people KAFFIRS. May Allah guide us, and all these lost souls to the right path.

Haddad   

I am not sure if it's "FUNDED by KAAFIRS", but it wouldn't matter if it were funded by such. There are codes of conduct that every forum has to enforce; Somalinet obviously chose not to enforce. That's why I recently bid Somalinet farewell.

king_450   

None of the above, Jamila it seems that you have an issue with the site, the best way to deal your dislikes ,is to take directly to them.But the rest of you are just a followers, i migh add i do go and see sometimes that site, and i liked it ,you find ppl with different taste, not like Mules that is being tapped their noses with a single threat and follow the lead.Why on earth Jamila you have to spread this hate ,or your intension is to cause Hatred even among the Somali Nets don't be a Hate mongers who are disguising behind this site, and why not take your issues to the admin in that site.I never liked ppl demeaning any somali site, yes you can criticize but you can't demean,it is wrong un-somali and shamefull, this threat shoud be deleted completely, and it is time that the admin in this site take this nonsense ,and protect the names of the other somali sites,unless we are creating here East v West,or North V South? you get my drift.Why belittle another Somali Site?

OG Moti   

King 150, let me tell u bro that Jamila is correct and i agree with her, the site is Xaar, and even there news are copied and no somali analysis inserted.. even there somali news they get it from googles and hiiraan, anyway, the forum is shhit and people there are a bunch of kids who has no manner and give bad names to their families cause it shows by there words that they had no manners and no good family.. and Somalis are the only people who has no respect to there religion thinking that anything could be fun and funny, forgetting so many people will go to hell because of there words...

like nuune said .. they should be be stoned and dragged in the streets to make them an example.. play as u want curse as u want but do not make God's words or God's religion fun, it aint fun and it give u a ticket to hell, it is serious matter and hell when i remember it my body shakes .. so Jamila thanx for this .. and send similar post to somalineet and let people know ..i will send e-mail to them too.. peace

Qac Qaac   

waraa Nuune bisinka maxaa ku daaray. looooool

laakiin ani waxaan dhihi lahaa hala soo xir xiroo kuwaas, kadib biyo kulul kulul lugaha ha loogasho mar walba..

Originally posted by Kynda:

I think its all a matter of lazy Moderators and Admins..

I don't think there are moderators and admins.

I have noticed a disturbing trend in SOL lately. We seem to be using phrases like "they should be stoned to death, dragged to death, etc etc" all too often. You are giviing us posters in SOL a bad name, and Muslims a bad light. We see muslims painted in a bad light by the media..and here we are reinforcing that! Islam is about nonviolence, people.