Sign in to follow this  
Beerlula

Surviving motherhood

Abaadir   

Beerlula,

There are no words to describe being a father. I am sure being a mother is equally the same. I would advice you to have your husband take off from work at least first three weeks when the baby is born. These are very challenging moments for the mother. There are wounds that is to heal, muscles that are coming to gather, these are very stressful moments for all the mothers. My wife was glad and sad at the same time for our first two kids but it is a life changing experience that will bring the best out of you eventually. Unless you are a parent you would not understand what I am saying. Odayaasha un baa garan kara. So Ina abti, have as much kids as you can and raise them well.…. Sometimes you have to work really hard for the best things in life. Nothing is better then to have healthy children.

Kool_Kat   

I don't know if the mother's pool increased, but definately the number of children per mother has increased... :D

WOL, shall I be sayin' welcome?

Hodman, I though by now we would have a full blown support team with some lead coachs and even reserve players smile.gif .

Mashallah, Kool_Kat so we are having an increase in experience and not new members smile.gif Still sounds good. May Allah make it easier for all the parents in SOL.Amin.

My mini-me's Inshallah are in the waterworks. Will update when :D But the scientist in me is doing the research. Have some free time on my hands.