Sign in to follow this  
Beerlula

Surviving motherhood

Fanisha   

I am not a new mom, but I know how you feel if you are a new mom. it is certainly not an easy job but very rewarding one at the end. I love the state of motherhood and I would not change it for the world.

good luck.

^ How is that helpful?

Hi Beerlula. I know there are a quite a few moms (and dads) on the forum, so I hope they are able to help you. If not, there are lots of experienced sisters and babysitters around as well.

Ms DD   

Beerlula salaam

I am not a mother, but I can appreciate the difficulties of being a mother. However its blessings and benefits far outweigh the hardship...or so i am told.

Fanisha   

Val, I said I am not a new mom. got that ? If you have some helpful tips please share it with her. anigu diapers la bedelo waan ilowney bari hore.

Am sure the challenges of being a parent is more than changiong diapers .. even i've changed a few diapers in my time albeit being cousins.

am sure help will be around, gather u sisters, freinds and even male family members to do their share

Shakti   

^oye...i sense a little friction.

sister Beerlula, Thanks to Google one does not need to be experienced mother to pass advise. so do u have certain question

NGONGE   

^^^ Meaning her children run about the place and cause havoc now. Or maybe even she’s one of the lucky few and she managed to bomb them all out get them married. She’s not a new mother, saaxib.

Sophist, I only played the modern dad role up until my young ones were being delivered in the labour ward. After that she happily allowed me to pass on most things. A couple of months ago, for appearances sake, I had to attend the circumcision my boy (when I say attend, I actually mean go in and hold his hand as the ghastly doctor butchered his bits), it was even more painful than watching him being delivered. These modern dads have a lot to answer for, a lot to answer for...

Sophist   

Ngone: What a progressive thing to do. Indeed they have a lot of things to answer for. They normalised something that induces horror in father to be Abdi’s.