Sign in to follow this  
hukri

Your parents last wish

LuCkY   

Lets not be fooLed by everyones answers here today as you wiLL never know unLess you are in that situation.You can say yes today but you may end up saying no tomorrow.

Blessed   

Originally posted by Zakariye:

s/alaykum

Oh my Gosh DiamondP, are you serious,you are joking ,even you will have no mercy at the last breath

c/salam

What have having mercy on your parents, got to do with turning down their request.

If you look at it logically, your parents are not the ones that will be living with this guy / girl and they will not be around to supposrt you should things go wrong!

If I had no intention of marrying the person, than I wouldn't! And that should bare no reflection on the love I have for my parents. I love them both to death but thanks to Allah they both know me well enough not to put me through something so awkward!

Changed   

salaams

okay.. i had to remind u the question is an "IF" its not like our parents are going to do that to us . i cant say NO personaly cuz my parents been through alot to get me to where i am today and yes lucky if i am in the situation(INSHA ALLAH I WILL NEVER BE IN) it will be different but what if they are really stubborn and sobbing and dying ... ya rabbi i can never say no to that its my parents after ALL