Sign in to follow this  
SomeAlien

BORED???????

OG Moti   

Yeah brother Northerner it is a nice place to visit but not for long time, as u said visit and run... loool Khmer rouge elements exist? yes they are still there, atleast their supporters and influences, since every single cambodian lost someone dear to khmer rouge.. man if you read there history it is terrifying and u will be amazed what those people went through, 3 million died by their own people.. skeletons are every where and they have several killing feilds where u can see lots of human bones scatred in a large areas .. it there till today that what torrist come for to see...it is a sad country and people are really dull and i do not blame them cause what they been through is not something can anyone handle... heartbreaking, they also have great sights...Somalis here? we are 3 guys we all teachers, there was a somalian lady married to a Japanese guy, but they left to Japan, man that was the saddest lady i ever seen, she was married to a total loser and had 4 kids all boys oldest 22 years looool hey i am giving u the whole story...loool anyway it is a great place to visit or work as a matter of fact but no life.. it will be like u living in a jungle ... i give u some things to see.. check it out and if u want a sad story just go to www.google.com and type in the search Area Khmer Rouge and u will see the bigger picture...in the mean time enjoy those pictures..

ca013.JPG

angkorwat.jpg

AnchorTemStep.jpg

angkor-wat-sunset1.jpg

Miriam1   

Watching the Matrix...but gota study for my test ahh i hate school.

Oh somealien congrats on becoming a nomad smile.gif

MD   

WOOOOOOOOOW beautiful pictures :eek:

Poor U ruba SCHOOL ohhhhhhh :(

SuNsHyNe   

Am sat here working away...am soo bored..so what I really want to do right now is talk to my long term boyfriend...sort our problems..enjoy a romantic evening in watching this film that we've been wanting to see for ages called UNFAITHFUL..

and be in love for ever (but ofcourse that would never happen) :(:D :eek:

GOD AM SOO BORED..but its nearly lunch time smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

wow, looks aight OG, dont know about the fact that there are no sisters there,dont think i could handle not being able to see some sisters! Killing fields where u can see skeletons??? damnnn!!!!!

R those pics from the same place? the last one looks hectic!

Ariadne   

OG_moti

You misunderstood me mangas not mangoes.

Mangas are comics of anime not the sweet fruit.

I know you meant far east asia not south east and thats where I wanna go. what are you talking about sushi's good and so is octupus and squid. Man! I just got back from the anime convention so I want to go to Japan more than ever now.

*hits ruby red combat boots together while saying over and over "theres no place like Japan"*

drat it dosn't work!

I learened a valuble lesson here........... never ever get combat boots mistaken for high heels :D

Senora   

I've been out of schoolfor about amonth now, and what do i have to say for it...nothing.......yeah i probably go out on the weekends, but gosh darnet am i bored monday thru thursday( sometimes even friday!!!).............SOO what would i rather be doing :confused: :confused: .....i would rather be traveling like i always do.....probably make my first stop at my hometown( Chicago), and swim at Lake Shore drive's beach...with this new Bebe bathing suit i just bought the other day............**sighs**.....

Miriam1   

Am I bored..YES..but i am not suppose to be..if some people that i call friends knew wat it meant to be on TIME...i would be bored sitting here..but out shopping :mad:

maajo   

og_girl were u in pakistan? if u want to be borring ..come pakistan..no chilling no dating meshaan walagu dhintay...no where to go....allahsahlo...