Sign in to follow this  
Thika

GET MORE SOMALI WOMEN PHOTOGRAPHER

Thika   

It is amazing how others view photography but unformately with somali women tell her to go for photography class and the next thing is daas on your face.

What made me come up with this issue that, a mutual friend of mine mentioned in the company of other somali ladies that she loves to enrol for the classes of picture taking and imagine what this other lady had to say "this is a men world please"

she forgot that the best fashion and glamour photographer is a lady.

what is input girls regarding this.

Is it wise to have Somali women photograpers?

shyhem   

thika

Sorry to crash u'r party but i thought photography was the "in" thing back in the days,way before old school knew how to face the camera and say "cheese".Are u serious about this whole "i make my living through photography"?

As for female photographers i have nothing against them unless she says take u'r clothe off,i want to take a snap of u in 'ur underwear,hell no i won't allow that

lol@shayhem...u never sieze to make me laugh!

as for photography, well, some shiekhs believe its haraam, coss u taking a picture of a living thing.

its haraam to draw a living thing is taking pictures the same? will u be told to bring that picture to life in qiyaama?

i dont know the ansa!

hey! i am shiekh sistah! i believe that we all shiehks before the beholder and i permit u to take as many pics as you want ok! just dont get caught with your pants down! thats a no no! okey.

thats not okey in any situation aight!

Blessed   

^^ aaaaaaaw! What have ya'll got to hide? :D

Anyways,

There is absolutely nothing wrong with female photographers!!

My cousin does photograpghy - and she is darn good at it tooo! Watch out for her - She is Gonna be BIG ;) (In sha Allah)

I'm into photography myself ..anything involving visual art actually - but only as a hobbie - professionally I got other interests.

Originally posted by Shyhem:

As for female photographers i have nothing against them unless she says take u'r clothe off,i want to take a snap of u in 'ur underwear,hell no i won't allow that

are you saying youd allow a male photog. do that?