Sign in to follow this  
Gediid

Ali G Show

Gediid   

Anyone catch the Ali G show on Hbo?Only Brit in the last decade with some sense of humor in an otherwise stuck up nation(direct result I assume of that dull weather or those tight polyester underwear they wear year round or what ever)but if you have to try one new show make it the Ali G Show,the dude is LOL hilarious.

A lil preview of what to expect.

There was this episode with the conservative radio commentator Pat Buchanan where he asked if Iraq had weapons of mass destruction or as they are more commonly known as BLT's.Dumb azz Pat kept using BLT's thinking maybe that was a new term.BLT is bacon lettuce tomoto for those who don't know smile.gif

Respect

Gadiid and sectioner6.....have yall seen the episode of when the kachakistan brother goes for the movie audition...looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

walaahi this guy is funny.....

asxantu

Gabbal   

Borat is the funniest person in the world. :D:D:D

Who watched the episode about the voting thing. When he asks the woman who can vote? :D

AYOUB   

My fav is an old show where some 'intellectuals' are talking about the book Animal farm and Ali G is talking about some video. :D

Gediid   

Yeah the dude waa bananas.I wonder sometimes if those people he's playing with are that dumb or are playing along.

Borat waa extremely funny.I think thats the highlight of the show.Any1 see the episode where Borat gets a redneck bar in Arizona to sing along Throw the Jew in the well, grab the Jew by the horn and everyone is joyfully singing along with him :D:D

How about the show when he goes up to a priest in an anti abortion rally and asks him before you say sumthing is bad don't you think you ought to try it first :D:D

How about Borat asking a self defense expert how to defend against a Turkemistan giant attacking you with a penis :D:D

Paragon   

^^^ Lol he is from Staines Massive smile.gif ... 15 minutes from where I live and staines massive seems to be displeased with him moving to the States, leaving behind his 'Julie'. The dude use to be funny but people got bored with him. Cynical UK, you can call it.

Gediid   

^^^^^I heard him mention that name Julie on his shows.One episode if I remember correctly had him say how ugly she was and the lady he was interviewing said that Julie would not like hearing that and he replied I tell her all the time :D

I caught him on one of talk shows the other day and he jokingly said once his name becomes famous he's gonna move somewhere else maybe Mexico and do everything in Spanish :D

BIG UPS TO ALi G Show, its unfortunate that I've only caught one episode of the show so far, but you gotta love the man. My aunt is a huge fan.

I wouldn't have guessed that it was him, he really did transform himself from his usual

WASSUP CHARACTER HE PLAYED ON THOSE AWARD SHOWS...(MTV EUROPE)....

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DON'T HAVE HBO, Y'ALL MIGHT WANNA CHECK HIM OUT ON THURSDAYS@10:30PM, BRAVO CHANNEL, NOT TOO SURE, IF IT WAS BRAVO OR SHOWCASE, BUT ITS ONE OR THE OTHER...

dawoco   

lol@ u people, just catching on eh? That guy was better when he was starting out. It is nice to finally have seen a show b4 ppl in north america.

j-11, how come every time a particular place is mentioned, u say its near u? First southall, and now staines, will the drama never end?! icon_razz.gif

Last week's episode Ali G was acting like a gay reporter interviewing a white superemist in Atlanta.... lol..

i couldnt stop laughin ya all.. :D:D:D

watch him acting a fool on Andy Roooney Here

Curly   

Has this thread turned into the mystery of where J11 lives, I'll have a guess and say Hayes, that's pretty close to Southall and Staines, Because Staines is here Heathrow right? :confused: either that or Northolt and Uxbridge

Anyways Ali G was at his best on the 11 o'clock show and my other favourite was Daisy Daisy. She was hilariously funny!