Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

We Are Moving to a New Server NOT.

Nephissa   

What happened to the original link www.somaliaonline.com? Why does the message "We'r moving to a new server" come up? While everyone can still access the site thru search engines!

SOL is sending some of us to Duurka. I kept thinking the site was down for real, until a friend told me it was not. :confused:

>>>Why fix it if it ain't broken<<<

Deeq A.   

We have been having problems with our hosting company about the website's high traffic and we had no choice but to reduce the traffic untill we complete our move to new servers. We have couple of issue to take care of, as of today and hopefully the website will be fully functional in the near future.

OG Moti   

Admin thanx bro as u can see many people love this site and it is becoming part of the big somali community, only if i was admin part of it, i would help taking this site to the next generation and promote it to be non government organization instead of being called only site... so lets work together and involve us in the problem solving so that we build this to full fleshed site for all somalis... peace

WingA   

Originally posted by Admin:

as of today and hopefully the website will be fully functional in the near future.

that was the 20th June..

today, 21st June.. site not up!!

come on now Admin.. there are alot ppl who are waiting for you to fix the site!!

posted by benny

that was the 20th June..

today, 21st June.. site not up!!

come on now Admin.. there are alot ppl who are waiting for you to fix the site!!

patience is a virtue >>>>>>>>>Mr.benny

asxantu