Sign in to follow this  
MiSs_LeXuS

~Which country is good for a better living?

Blessed   

Why just America and Australia - those are two countries I woukd never consider!

Personaly, I would love to live in Dubai - the life is good, you get great jobs and its only a short hob from home - Somalia!

Canada is kool and so is England - but you'd have to pay me to live in America / Australia!!

I said Australian and American because England and Canada are like America to me~

Since I haven't been to either country.

Personaly, I would love to live in Dubai - the life is good, you get great jobs and its only a short hob from home - Somalia!

Nice one~ I didn't think of it that way~ Hummmm

Blessed   

^^ I got the feeling the majority would agree!

It is also a muslim country and you Islamically .. your not supposed to live in a gaal country if you have the means of living in a muslim one.

maajo   

hey every one says dubia..lol..is that cuz of the projects they made ...i mean free-trade markets.. i am sure and i know u somaliz are not aware of that ..if u wanna go there cuz of muslims ..i am gone inform u ..is same like ameerika or yurub..or just to get a job ..be my guest..u may have 10y expr..again thr salary structure makes bad , if u gone be xamaali oh that is good, i know u somaliz good at xamaali:)

nuune   

asia would be my top priority,like central Asia such as Azerbaijan,Kyrgstan,Turkmanestan and Nepal,but my other choice is UAE

Intel   

nuune

Azerbaijan,Kyrgstan,Turkmanestan, aa :confused:

UAE for me too

downunder Ain't so bad either :D

Macalin   

Wadan carab lee dageenin ANI!..hell naw..UAE?..over me dead boddy

I would rather live in CANADA some place like NEWFOUNDLAND..lol

On a serious NOTE i have a home and thats where am gonna be!..AFRIKA! no choice

Meenah--waxa rabtid kasheeg UMRIKA..ok U should come and then JUDGE!..its indeed the greatest KHOONTRY..

underdog   

Tim Horton's, Roots and the the Toronto Maple Leafs (I bleed Blue & White). Toronto is the place to be.

Australia....hmmmm ....Stevo the croc hunter and Kylie Minogue...you can keep em.