Sign in to follow this  
Intel

UEFA's Team of the Year!

Baaniyal   

lol yeah your more likely to find Aalex Fergson saying a jakoozi with Arsen wenger than seeing the great man in PensionLeague

That can never happen,Wenger sees himself as a classy french aristocrat,where we already know Ferguson is a typically drunk scot. I remember when Arsenal won the league at Old Trafford in 2002. Ferguson invited Wenger for a drink at his office,Wenger astutely objected. A bit cocky i would say!

With all due respect Jay Loyd samuel, and ole Melborg and players of the elk of.....(walaahi i cannot even think of any of these sh** defenders) are not Lilian Thuram or Fabio Cannavaro or Walter Samuel qaulity.

somehow agreed,but if i can name the defenders of Ancona,Modena..etc and compare them to the so called big name defenders of the PL,you will get the same reaction sort of,lol. Seria A is defend first,attack later,where the PL is the opposite. So ofcourse one league will promote it's astute defenders,and the other will promote it's attacking flair.

Man crespo ran from italy precisally because he's end was nie, last year he scored a miserable 3 leage goals all season , as apposed to 9 champions league goals.

What you joking,aren't we all measuring the real skills of these players when they play in the CL,rather than their respective leagues?

Mutu was with doubt one of the biggest stars in Seria A scoring free kicks heads long shots and penlaties alike.

But yesturday he came on as a sub for joe cole F.C.U.K

ummmm doesn't that throw away your whole argument of seria A being a tougher league to succeed in,in comparison to the PL?

lol i think all my mad rantings have finally got to ya bro. Italy are the second most successfull nation in world soccer what you on about.

Like the brits would say,your talking bullocks now, here's a link to show the two most successful football nations in world soccer,not european soccer! Best nations

Also Italy's first world cup in 1934,was a Mussollini influenced one,so you can throw that one away. The dutch owned the 70's without winning any trophies,and only sparked in 1988.They are no where near the acheivements of the french or germans,or italians( :mad: ).

Anyways check this link,it will show the resemblence between Arsenal's play and Cruyff Ajax and Holland. Pay close attention to Henry's resemblence to Cruyff's style!

Like the brits would say,your talking bullocks now, here's a link to show the two most successful football nations in world soccer,not european soccer! Best nations

looool arrghh you no its all Grave as we say here in Londonistan smile.gif . Clearly one mans Macwuus is another mans sorong. But plz bro, The Records dont lie, Italy along side Germany are the Most successfull European nations.

The German League isnt high profile so one can forgive us for not endulging in mudd sling exchanges :cool: over Bayen or arsenal or Leverkuson over Roma.

I think of the Great Milan team of the late 1980's and early 1990's (with sampdoria losing to barac @ wembley). I think of 1994 4 - 0 Demolistion of Braca that inc stokiavic Romaria Bakero etc etc. Not to mention Parma (veron cheisa cannavaro) Inter with Ronaldo, Simeone and Zamorano. I think of 3 Straight Champions League final appreance by del piero/zidane inspired Juve. Not to mention Milan final appreance loses to Marselle and Ajax.

Its as clear as the writing on the wall :D , Seria A and Italian soccer has had a strangle grip on european football for the over a deceade now, and i havent even mentioned the now faced out cuip winners cup, and the Uefa cup.