Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

WALAALAYAAL SU'AAL

Tuujiye   

GUYS THIS IS WAT HAPPENED TO ME 2 DAYS AGO MAAAAAAAAAN I HAV TA LET YA'LL KNOW.

SATERDAY EVEIN I WAS ON MY WAY 2 GO 2 MY BOY HOUSE 2 PLAY SOME PS2. I WAS STOPED AT A RED LIGHT SO THERE WAS THIS CAR THAT PULLED RIGHT NEXT 2 ME SO I TURNED N LOOKED MAAAAAAAAAAN THERE SHE WAS THIS DIME PIECE LOOKED @ EACH OTHER FOR BOUT 3 OR 4 SEC N SHE SMILED N I SMILED THEN THE LIGHT TURNED GREEN SO I WENT AFTER A LITTLE WHILE I CHECK MY REARVIEW MIRROR N I SEE HER FOLLOWIN

ME SO AM LIKE OOOOK N B4 I KNEW SHE WAS BESIDE ME ASKIN ME 2 PULL OVER SO I PULLED OVER :confused:

AND HAPPY AT THE SAME TIME DON'T KNOW WHY I GOT OUTTA MY CAR N SHE WAS ALREADY OUT WALKIN TOWARDS ME MAN OH MAN SHE GIRL WAS FIT 2DA FULLEST A REAL NOCK OUT N ON TOP OF EVERY THING SHE WAS TALL N I ALWAYS HAD THIS THING 4 TALL WOMEN, SO SHE CAME NEAR NOW MY HEART IS BEATING TWICE AS FAST I DON'T KNOW WHY FIRST THING SHE SAID HI N I SAID HI BACK SHE SAID ARE'NT U GULEED'S BROTHER N I SAID NO AM GORGOR'S BROTHER EHM SO SHE LAUGHED N WE HIT IT OFF SHE TOLD ME HER NAME WAS IFRAAH N ONE THING LETU ONOTHER (ALL THIS TIME AM THINKIN IN HEAD SAYIN MAAAAAAAN THIS IS LIKE WOOOOOOOW I NEVER HAD A GIRL HIT ON ME B4) AFTER WHILE I SUGGESTED IF WE WENT SOMEWHERE TA GET COFFEE OR SOMETHING SHE SAID KOOL N WE HIT THE CLOSEST (TIM'S) I TELLIN U GUYS THE CHEMISRTY WAS OFF DA CHAIN WE EXCHANGED DIGITS N MADE PLANS 4 NEXT SATERDAY. NOW DA PROBLEM IS AM IN A MINI RELATIONSHIP, WAT I MEAN BY MINI IS THE RELATIONSHIP IS A MONTH OLD N I REALLY DON'T WANTA HURT MYGAL FEELINGS SO NOW AM COUGHT UP IN THE MATRIX (THE RED PILL OR THE BLUE PILL)....I DON'T WANNA PLAY ANY1

GUYS HELP PLEASE (QAC QAAC, NUUNE N CK WHERE YA'LL @)

AM UP 4 ANY SUGGESTIONS

Qac Qaac   

waraa adi calaacal badanidaa ayaamahaan, filim Hindi aa xoogaa no matashay. waraa imaqal ani gaari la isdaba dhiganayo waxba ka mo ogi laakiin waxaan ku la talin lahaa, in aad labadaba aad guursatid labo weekend isku xigta... midna this saturday and the other next saturday.

laakiin waxaan kaan codsan, in aa filimaantaan iyo calool xanuunkaan aad meelo kale aad latagtid, anaga jaceel xoog uma heeno ayaamahaan, anagaaba iska adkaan waynee.

waa dheertahay kulahaa, maxaa wnba mee dheeshaa bisinka..

So are u saying that the suggestions are only open for the "guys" to answer?

N-E wayz wanna always help out a brother. First of all don't listen to Darman. Secondly, don't worry man things like that happen...it's called feelings. Let me ask u somethin' is that gurl u is with right now make u feel the same way the gurl ya'll bounce to Tim Horton's with the same chemistry???? If not tell your gurl that u wanna go seperate ways. But if u feel the that u got better chemistry with the gurl u is with...tell that new chick....STEP OFF!!! But if the feeling are the same....think twice because u know the old saying..

"What goes around, comes around" :rolleyes:

I wish I could help as much as I can...sorry about bursting into this man-only converstaions but being the lady I am I can't help it!

Senora   

Be with the one you want to be with...don't go around thinkin you some playa, and in the end you get played yourself...plus thats just evil

raula   

lol..I like the Matrix-reference. Garabka..have u ever heard of the saying "Never leave today's bread for tomorrow's breakfast"..meaning that you don't know if you will exist even tomorrow,let alone start making plans for tomorrow...Laakin, caajib :D ..red light a laiskubursanaa..abooto..she got guts! :D ;)Marekana la yiri..cajiib ;)

nuune   
hasha labada geed jecel dhurwaaga ayaa dhaxda ku cuno(qowraco), marka sxb tuujiye is jir, tog(qaw) haka dhicin, waxaan si taraarax baa loo wadaa, gabdhahana waa sidii baliil camal, the more aad taraarixisid the less pressure u feel, another word, next time kama walwaleesid sidii aad iskugu wadi laheed labada, laakin iska jir naagaha sxb, next day mid baa kuu dhoola caddeeni oo gaariga kuu joojini, then waad raaci waad la qosli and u will forget about the other bajaq which u had mini relationsip with, would u accept that, ka fakkir waryaa hee!!!

Tuujiye   

posted by raula

lol..I like the Matrix-reference. Garabka..have u ever heard of the saying "Never leave today's bread for tomorrow's breakfast"..meaning that you don't know if you will exist even tomorrow,let alone start making plans for tomorrow...Laakin, caajib

:confused: am not sure i understand wat ur sayin, ooooh ok u were just letin us know that u know this sayin waaaaaaaaaw thanx han. next time u get da chance add something usefull 2da confo please

;););) tanag yuuu feero armaajo

raula   

Garabka..maybe I ought to break it down for ya like this:-

"if it is easier for you to eat caanjero iyo macsaro for breakfast everyday, then why change it to egg bagel with hushbrowns..lol " U feel me.."LOOK BEFORE U LEEP".

Tuujiye   

walaashiis raali ahoow now we r on da same page honestly tho nin maankaal lagu soo koriyey aan ahay but walaahi now a days am feenin for canjeero iyo saliid macsaro but u know wat i hav realized that ur a frequent flyer to sir macdonald's place cuz u know the menu 2dam well... :D:D

look b4 u leep......somali version...hubsiimo hal baa la siistaa.....i know u like it .....

thnx sis .... sorry i over reacted... 100 jeer raali ahoow.

Sxb...Keeskaaga Kees Adag waaye..garabkaa Ilaahay ha Galo..... As Nuuune Said " is Jir" sxb..somethings look good from outside but Rotten from inside...

Cheers

PS: My first relationship advise to anyone...It feels Funny

Haaruun   

So, U wanna leave ur women for another, whom u don't even know what she's about....Tani wax bursanaysa aniga uma joogsadeen ba...amey maalin oo dhan wax bursataa lee...Agente movie-ga ayay aad u daawataa i guess

N.O.R.F   

like u really wanted advice :rolleyes: , seems more like 'guess what happened to me tha otha nite' syndrone,,,,,what makes u think she wont do the same thing again when she sees me in my car? :D