Sign in to follow this  
African

Bachelors Bachelorets Only.........

Iffah   

^^hehee...bal ma aragtay?

Lakkad..er madax buur, waa iska waashay ma istiri. I know you have a secret crush on Flying, so why are you playing hard to get now that she's giving you the attention you've been seeking?....kibir kibir! icon_razz.gif

Hehehehe... :D:D

Flying...tsk, tsk, tsk. redface.gif

Suga, u should know by now never to let a guy know that you like him...adiguna guriga dhakadiisaad ka dhawaaqday. Maxaa ku qaaday? :eek:

Lakkad...give in gracefully man, your Ecrush aint coming to rescue you. No siree, she aint. She's gone AWOL. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by MALAIKA:

gaabni ..mana gaduudni...laakin am from bilaajo carab..am i still qualified to apply...
smile.gif

Lol...Malaika...well walaalshiis....It is one out of three......You are more than qualified to apply....Besides, Gabar dheer oo cad yaa diidaaya. ;)

Lakkad...Waryee ma budh baan kuu soo qaataa. Inanta haday ku caashiqday waa walaashayney ee si u dhaan, hadee markasta lakkad la iskama dhigay.

Macalin   

War anakaa wax aragne!..waa maxay waxaan aad wadiin?..she said shes out of it..am relieved nooh...

Flying...DENY the HABRAHA..and sabuurada aan anna kusoo qoraa jecelkeeyga..lol

Bee..I know shes coming she will COME one day shes gonna be like rescuing me from this MAFIA..wisk me and appear like an angel...whsper and say...i finnaly HERE..yes she is coming.,...my eCrush!

Che..iLhaan...watever shes doing to u..make no HEED..shes a meaner than a mice..lol..Flyin We can always be freinds rigght?..lol

African   

waaaaaaaar hayaaaay sawdinkan meeshaan indinku ogaa kacararteen. :eek:

Flying_Still, hooyo maxaa ku qaatay sawdigii inanta xishoodka badan ahaa, bal inankan kusiiyay maxaad u diiday? Nabsigiisii ayaa kuheley, maanta Lakkad iyo qayrkiiba kugumuu jeesteeyeen.

:(

I must say Gadiid was heartbroken 2 say the least & asked me look 4 him again. This time I’ll give u another chance, but pls DO NOT ever confess ur love 4 a man, as ur older sisters have already told u so.

In my next post (which will be tomorrow insha-Allah) now that I found where u all ran 2, I will give the matches 4 the following ppl.

Lakkad, Ameenah, Dacawo, magnoona_girl, juxa & the lovely STHML_Lady. ;);)

Xafsa   

Lakkad friends aa?...YUR!! You out of all people should know what your missing out on ;)

Bee--AFrican.....I don't know what happened to me....must've been something I drank!

dawoco   

Thats it, i have had enough! I am going to darmaan.com and booking myself a ticket to somalia. I've been on farax diet for far too long, it is time i tried a saalax cuisine ;)

Haneefah   

Ala I can't believe I missed all this drama...ma anoo jooga ayaa ina Jamac Suul dheer saa loogu daadinayaa, hayaay...naa hooy, ma kuu soo gurmanaa dee? dhaaxey wiilal badan oo jalaqsan agaheyga ka buuxaane :D lemme know will ya ;)

African   

Finally my crystal ball showed clear pictures. Mama African is getting old & frail & needs all the help she can get.

Ameenah,

I nominate you as my “Business Development Manager” so you can bring in some new business. As 4 ur match mama African saw a young man by the name Conquest, as u can c from the picture he’s ur perfect “night in shinning armor” & has all the qualities u mentioned.

Lakkad oooh Lakkad

Each time I try 2 look 4 ur match I had 2 reload the crystal ball (hence the delay) & every time it comes back with an ERROR. Finally it showed this picture. No wonder why u couldn’t accept Fyling_Still’s offer.

“Miss Venus 2003, Dakkal”

African   

Dawoco, don't give up ur man is right under ur nose, so don't go 2 daarman.com & go to Darman.com

He might be one eyed, but being a pirate he traveled a lot & seen far places.

Nafisaay hooyo hee dhe, inantan (Flying_Still) nin sharefle ayaan ladoonayaa. Markaa inankii jamacadaada Phda ka samaynayay muxuu magiciisii ahaa? Bal iisoo agowoo aan inanta u dhisnee.

Macalin   

Afrikan..LOL

She Looks Fly----Lemme Holla At her

So I dont say YES to Flying and I get an ALIEN?..why is THAT?..Ok i have no choice but To accept Flying.

Changed   

^^^^^ouch ouch ouch..that hurt man forrreal...flying ama kill ya better not set a foot in stompers cuz i will be there looking for u ,ala hooyoy icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Lakkad:

So I dont say YES to Flying and I get an ALIEN?..why is THAT?..Ok i have no choice but To accept Flying.

Like the offer still stands.....war soco madax buurkaa tahay cun!! icon_razz.gif ar kan oo ii cabaadaayo waa arki doonaa....

Mizz unique your scaring me girl....I don't go to stompers anymore....but now I gotta stay away from all of the CSU!

dawoco   

African, after taking your time you come up with only one offer? And it is a one eyed man?! Bisinka...Actually i wouldn't mind except the competition is too bloody tight for my liking :D

And besides, having compared urself to dear old cilla...I want to have three men to chose from! ;)