Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Going for a drive?

N.O.R.F   

You see some peculiar accidents on a daily basis but this one takes the buscuit!

32502010576.jpg

32502010526.jpg

The pillars to the left are for the new Metro system :cool:

Abdinuur   

It's like the small car towing the big one...like a piggy back ride...lol..what was the suv driver thinking driving all the way...? :confused:

N.O.R.F   

It looks like the driver of the SUV reversed into the Jag. The back of the Jag is not damaged. An Abu Dhabi driver :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Seekknowledge:

I see you have a Knowledge Village. My kind of town any houses on sale?

No homes I'm afraid just a bunch on International Universities/Knowledge Institutions. :cool:

Urban   

Wow

I think what happened most likely is that the Jag (which i'm assuming is the lady's) failed to break on time and therefore rammed against SUV from behind. The back of SUVs are high, so that's my theory anyway..

Good stunt, they both look westerners, what would they say,if they are, or someelse on the other shoe,such as arabs and locals,they would have been laughing saying silly things .... look the camel drivers.

I think they dont even have driving licence from their own countries, but get lates jags on the expenses of the badouins, who think they came from jupitar.