Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Obama vows support for Palestinian oppression!

Abtigiis   

And you are surprised, Abu-geel? How did it ever cross your mind this black man would have beaten the establishement without the powerful Yuhuud at his back?

War kan warkiisuu waa ILA LIQAA!!!Waad arki doontaa. Waligeeba OBAMA,OBAMA ha hayaan maryooleeydu.

nuune   

Since all his major fund-raisers were from the Jewish Lobby groups, he can't be un gratefull to them, at leasst before he gets the office if that happens.

Laakin deep down, Obama feels the sufferings of the Palestinians, by sayin I give full support to Palestinians would undermine his status as being the democratic presdiential candidate, and would give the Republicans more credit,

So he has to watch what is he saying about Palestinians, and hence give any support to Yahuuda, verbally or siyaaba kale!

I am surprised people thought he was different…it’s never the front men but the machine/administration behind him that dictate the course of the countries future….. Politicians know it's not necessary to fool all the people all of the time - just during election campaigns. Obama certainly no exception.

Abtigiis   

What makes you he will change direction as a president? While I still don't agree that he feels anything inside, even he feels the way you say, that amounts to nothing. He doesn't have the courage to manouver.

He already has rednecks against, he can't afford to have aipac against him too.

Ill let him tapdance on this issue and hope he wins.

Pujah   

You guys are underestimating the power of AIPAC in Pennsylvania avenue. But don't for a moment doubt he will be a strong advocate of two-state peace deal. And YES he is very different and will be great leader, which is why he can not allow McBush to pain him as weak on national security.

PS good news from that speech is that HAMAS now un-endorsed Obama LOOOL!

NGONGE   

^^ But of course. :D

It's not only HAMAS that is against him now. I bet even the PLO is against him too. He did not only talk about the security of Israel being sacrosanct (which is understandable and acceptable to the PLO), he insisted on Jerusalem being the capital of the state of Israel. This one was always the contentious point in the dealings between the two sides.

The man is not merely giving lip service here, he is fully committed to the Israeli cause. Heck, not even Mr Clinton was that forthcoming in her speech.

Still, pass me the pompoms....go Obama, go....

Baluug   

A kafir politician is a kafir politician, period. Look at our "Muslim" rulers, they're horrible and only looking out for themselves, why do we think USA's president is any different, or even expect him to be better?

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ But of course.
:D

It's not only HAMAS that is against him now. I bet even the PLO is against him too. He did not only talk about the security of Israel being sacrosanct (which is understandable and acceptable to the PLO), he insisted on Jerusalem being the capital of the state of Israel. This one was always the contentious point in the dealings between the two sides.

The man is not merely giving lip service here, he is fully committed to the Israeli cause. Heck, not even Mr Clinton was that forthcoming in her speech.

Still, pass me the pompoms....go Obama, go....

Go Obama? even after you say he is committed to what he said? Maxaa muqadas kuu ah adiga markaa. Good I got you on this. Waryaa, ileen nooc kalaad tahay. Dan kama lihid arimaha Islaamka.