Sign in to follow this  
Curly

Find out about your personality from your name!

Curly   

This is even more interesting than the Chinese horoscope thing...no offence Cushtic_Cutie :D but i'm sure you'll agree...this one is about your personality which is linked to your name and so far i haven't seen it being wrong...so try it out.

http://www.kabalarians.com/

There are so many different and unsual names in there so i'm sure you'll find your name in there somewhere!

Blessed   

I have a problem. I have two names and my main name (the one most peeps know) has several different prounciations and spellings and you know what... that leaves me with several almost contradictory personalities!

I am either a psycho which is absured :D . or there's simply not much in a name.

<<<<< Spoil sport

Kool_Kat   

Alla, maxaa la'is waalaa aduunkaan... Bal waakan wuxuu iyir markaan ku qoray magaceyga... Keep in mind that most of it is BS...

MY NAME...creates an intense desire for association with people and new experiences, many of which have been rather bitter. This name has given you a gregarious personality and a quick-thinking, creative, and versatile nature , but one that is unstable emotionally. You desire change and travel and would enjoy opportunities that allowed you to be creative and to act independently, rather than to conform to system and routine. However, this name does not allow you to complete your undertakings, as farther fields always look greener. Although you may appear confident and positive, you actually lack confidence and feel self-conscious at times. This name spoils patience and depth of thought, and weakens your stand in matters of principle. You are too open to suggestion, and thus you could become involved in detrimental associations which could lead you into by-paths of thrill-seeking or emotional indulgence. Any weakness in your health would appear in the fluid functions as kidney, bladder, or circulatory problems. or in a sensitivity affecting your stomach...

So far only the highlighted part is true about who I am or my Name... Interesting site though...

Blessed   

looooooooooooool @ Kool Kat.... I know your name now lol

Well, I got the feeling that this will bring a smile to your face. It means 'the brilliant one'

I don't know about you hunny.. but I sure is Brilliant :D

Intrestingly enough... the travel, independece and the bit about getting bored easily (the section you'v highlighted) is the only part that I've agreed with too. Weird huh?

N.O.R.F   

Your first name of ......... creates a serious, thoughtful nature, shrewd, efficient, and business-minded. You are one to make your own decisions, and not be influenced by others. You desire independence and freedom from the authority and interference of others.

I'll take that!lol

I was aightz with the rest until Mr. Alfred Parker said this > -------- :mad: While the first name of Faisa has some constructive qualities, it has characteristics that undermine your long-term happiness and success in life :mad: SAY WHAT....i'm happy........NO REALLY I AM.....looka here......u see i smile for no apperent reason :D:D:D:D

Godbless

Curly   

Well you can't please Somali people!...can you?

most of them have more than one name! :D

Though on another note i do suggest you ignore the waffle about health...i hope it didn't scare you! :eek: but to be honest it's pretty general, so don't be shocked that it's not far from the truth. ;)

Your name has given you tenacity of purpose and has made you extremely independent. Whatever you undertake, you approach from your own point of view, and others either have to conform to your ideas or go their own way and leave you to work things out for yourself. You are so narrowly focused in your pursuits that you frequently overlook the little personal considerations and attentions that create a bond of understanding and sense of companionship. Thus it is difficult for you to merge your efforts harmoniously with others. In the home, you can inadvertently be offhand and abrupt when you would really like to show your affection. In circumstances that require a little finesse, you find that you are inclined to be too direct and straight to the point and suffer frustration in your personal relationships as a result. Tension could affect the eyes, ears, teeth, or sinuses. Frequent head colds or severe headaches are potential problems.

Close....scary!

Ariadne   

Originally posted by Curly_Sue:

This is even more interesting than the Chinese horoscope thing...no offence Cushtic_Cutie
:D
but i'm sure you'll agree...this one is about your personality which is linked to your name and so far i haven't seen it being wrong...so try it out.

There are so many different and unsual names in there so i'm sure you'll find your name in there somewhere!

None taken.

I went to this website last year on my quest for the meaning of my name didn't find it there last year. I returned today and was disapointed its not me at all...they described someone else. So I will stick to my chinese horoscope its more accurate and not to mention less dull (I fell asleep halfway through reading that). So I think I'll stick with my animal horoscope beacuse they analyzed my name all wrong

Hibaad   

Well this is what it says, agree with most of what it says about me!!! there are bits that don't relate to my personality.

Your name gives you the ability to be creative along practical lines of endeavour. Your ideas can be very original and inventive. You enjoy being with people in a social environment. Your personal appearance is important to you, for you desire to make a good impression on others. Your pleasant manner attracts people to you with their problems and you are capable of offering practical advice, though you would probably not follow such advice yourself. This name causes you to be somewhat too concerned with the personalities, problems, and activities of other people. You seem positive and decisive and can be outspoken in the expression of your opinions, but you lack the self-confidence needed to follow through with your ideas and plans. Procrastination is your downfall. You frequently choose the path of least resistance to avoid your responsibilities. It is not easy for you to overcome obstacles or face issues. This name does you an injustice in that it restricts your success in business and personal pursuits through a lack of ambition. There is a weakness in the fluid functions and in the region of the head resulting in sinus problems, headaches, eye, ear, or throat conditions and related ailments. Hair loss could also be a problem.

Hey Girls, Whaazzzzzzzup!

Holly Sh!t...!!! That was so freaky, it is not even funny... :(

They got most of my personality right, except for few things, I could have wrote it myself....lol

oh well smile.gif

Curly   

ooooh! :eek: ...no need for the *****y remarks...lol

anyways no harm none, i'll stick to my "BORING" name thing and you stick to your aminals...lol

;)

Xafsa   

This is what they said about me...I don't know if I should be happy about.

The name of.... brings opportunities for success in business and financial accumulation. It fires you with ambition and promotional ideas, ideas that are original, progressive, and large-scale. With this name, success to you is a foregone conclusion, for you cannot conceive any reason for not reaching all your goals, as you have self-sufficiency, supreme confidence, boundless energy, and enthusiasm. As long as you have a sense of freedom from monotony and drudgery, and can see progress being made, you feel buoyant and optimistic. However, obstacles and frustration can give rise to feelings of impatience, intolerance, and depression. The ever-present desire to progress does not allow you proper relaxation or the proper expression of the softer feminine qualities of sympathy, encouragement, and affection. Others see you as rather shrewd and calculating. Your intense, restless nature can bring on tension which affects the solar plexus and digestion, or the female organs.

While the first name of ... has some constructive qualities, it has characteristics that undermine your long-term happiness and success in life.

HONEY-D   

I am not one of those ppl who are obsessed with horescopes infact i hardly read any simply becuz i dont believe them even if sum of stuff they say is true. But this personality thing is starting to freak me how can they get it right i'm talking about 99.99% of the stuff they said about me is true. :confused:

Ameenah with a name like yours no wonder they couldnt figure out your personality. ;)

Ohh no they didn't :mad: :mad: :mad: . My name is beautiful and I don't believe "I lack an ambition to make my dreams a reality". That makes me what.....a loser?

I'll stick to my chinese horoscope, atleast it wasn't as bad n' hurtful :(