Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Wavin Flag- K'naan Feat. Guled Ahmed [Official Video, Somali Version]

Originally posted by Haatu:

^ Ani iyo adi waan is dagaali doonaa. Must you torture us with that skinny map?

:D:D

Runta u sheeg. Speaking of the 'skinny map,' my keychain has the 'skinny map.' Keychain oo Soomaaliweyn qaaradeeda ah intee laga helaa taloow? I would be the first to buy.

You know, when you are in Gaarisa, one would immediately know it is in Soomaaliya, just not politically. And hopefully, soon, Rabi ha idmo, it will politically be in Soomaaliya as well.

Wax walba Soomaaliya loogu keenaa, even their public transportation buses waa caasiyadii Xamar ka shaqeyn jiray camal. I've been told it is cheaper to bring them from Koonfurta than Mombaasa.

Haatu   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

quote:Originally posted by Haatu:

^ Ani iyo adi waan is dagaali doonaa. Must you torture us with that skinny map?

:D:D

Runta u sheeg. Speaking of the 'skinny map,' my keychain has the 'skinny map.' Keychain oo Soomaaliweyn qaaradeeda ah intee laga helaa taloow? I would be the first to buy.

You know, when you are in Gaarisa, one would immediately know it is in Soomaaliya, just not politically. And hopefully, soon, Rabi ha idmo, it will politically be in Soomaaliya as well.

Wax walba Soomaaliya loogu keenaa, even their public transportation buses waa caasiyadii Xamar ka shaqeyn jiray camal. I've been told it is cheaper to bring them from Koonfurta than Mombaasa.
Usheeg nooh. :D Ninyow you can get the key chain in almost every Somali dukaan.

IA magaaladeena wey xorrobi doontaa.

BOB   

I don't know if you've seen it but there were couple of guys at the front with a Somali flag and the camera caught them briefly...those guys were my friends and one of them was on the phone with me telling me about K'naan's performance.

PS. Bacdoow...Kashti yio niishe yio aaw goojeen sheemta laxe...rawiso oos rida aan ku hedhe...daaci am he een aan qamlay...aah Orlando Stadium was rocking last night. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

MZanzi   

Cabdow gashti lacamada mosaliga sa'aga aa u biidhay k'naan baaxiiskiis yaaw ramki rohe mi'aaday taxaa mayfair aw uk macsumay

Kool_Kat   

LOL @gashti...Guut guut saam u ge' hayay? :D

Bob, excitement darteed inaa shig-shigoysid camal aan dareemooyaa, leesh?

K'naan ilaahoow ku daa...Finally the flag I have wavin' on my car's window is a bit more familiar to many! Sidii Jumeykaanta aa waxaa i heyso inaa laba far kor utaago anoo dhahaayo 'BRRRRRRRRRRRRAH, BRAH, BRAH, BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAH'!

He did all Soomaalis everywhere PROUD...

BOB, ragaas hadiis oo run sheegayaan oo sheema goojeen wasiro ha soo diraan ayagoo waving calanka.

Bob, is there any hope K'nan will make plea to south africans for mercy to his people, somalis, i.e can we wave flags together? :D

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

LOL @gashti...Guut guut saam u ge' hayay?
:D

yama yama gamaca xawa goolu xibiyay ruqux yaawe gashti bakuur macal aa ol'ruqxanyahay smile.gif:D

Malika   

I want to send K'naan a thank you letter,for he has done a wonderful thing - raising the self esteem of Somali kids,today they walked with pride..Some having the audacity to tell the librarian off for not having a Somali flag among the other flags in the Library..Lol

Is K'naan a Soler? Dee waxaa laa yiri everyone famous of something near being famous is a Soler..heh

nuune   

^^ He is a Soler, anaa og, but he last posted mid 2007 smile.gif

he did good job, not just waving the flag, but the drum-stands were also painted with glittering Somali flags, great posters.

PS: I do the flag waving all the time, I don't believe no one noticed my two little flags attached to my wings :D